𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭...?

It had been about a four days ever since you've been staying at the Wind Hashira's Estate. Both of you grew closer and closer each day, whenever Sanemi gets back home from missions you were always the first to greet him before the Kakushis. He would often ruffle your head or give you head pats if you were a good brat, well— for his language I guess. You've also befriended the three Kakushis you first met though they still haven't spilled their names which you gave up on, Sanemi loved it when you started calling #1 Kakushi "Bob" seeing the Kakushi's reaction and scolding you the next second is hilarious. You two were just inseparable!

Now currently you two were were in the kitchen. Sanemi was teaching you how to use your chopsticks when you told him no one ever taught you how to use one. When he noticed you often using only spoons and forks instead of chopsticks he asked you which you happily told him the reason. Now here you both were, having an argument about your terrible chopstick skills.

You two looked like you were doing a basic multiplication math homework of yours. (Traumatized babes, I'm hearing you out!🗣️) You we're basically on the verge of tears of frustration and fear of the Wind Hashira's yelling. Sanemi was holding himself back from drowning you using the kitchen sink.

"Can we just continue this next time?!" You shouted with watery eyes, looking at him desperately, maybe falling asleep while praying to God was the worst accident you ever did.

"And then what?! The next time is going to become another next time! Don't act like I don't what you're up to, brat!" Sanemi shouted back, bonking your head making you yelp in pain.

"We've been doing this for three hours straight! Can't we take a break?!" You shouted while caressing your head Sanemi bonked.

"Maybe we wouldn't be here for three hours straight if you just hold the damn chopstick correctly you little sh*t!" Sanemi shouted pointing at your right hand that was holding two chopsticks in the most cursed way.

"I don't understand?! Why can't I just use spoon and forks?!" You shouted slamming the chopsticks on the table making a loud sound that echoed the kitchen.

"Well what if you have no choice but to use these damn sticks?! What are you gonna do?! Use your delicate hands?!" Sanemi shouted grabbing your right wrist and shoving the chopstick back on your hand.

"Yeah!" You shouted proudly.

"What if it's dirty?! Still gonna use your hands?!" Sanemi shouted.

"Eww!~ No! No! No!" You shouted in disgust.

"Then learn how to use goddamn chopsticks! For f*cks sakes! You're six!" Sanemi shouted frustratedly.

"So?! That doesn't mean I can do what all six years old could do!!!" You shouted.

"You know what?! No cookies and brownies for a week!!" Sanemi shouted before grabbing two jars that separated your two favorite foods before placing them in a high cabinet only he can reach.

"No!!~~ You cant do that!" You punched his leg.

"Oh yes I can, little brat, now sit your @ss back down on the chair! We're not stopping until you successfully learn how to use one!" Sanemi shouted pointing at the chair Y/n sat at for the past three hours.

You whined in annoyance but still say back down on the chair with an angry pout you crossed your arms.

"This is pure torture!" You shouted.

"Why don't you try to switch with me and see what is more torturing." Sanemi said glaring at Y/n.

Yup, chopsticks are definitely going to traumatize you.