𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭.

Today, Sanemi woke up with bunch of letters from the Hashiras delivered by his crow.

"For f*cks sake..! Its early in the morning!" Sanemi groaned before harshly grabbing one of the letters.

"Actually, its 10:30 in the mor-"

"Oh shut it you lousy @ss bird." Sorai was cut off by Sanemi

Dear Shinazugawa-san,

Ara ara~ Good morning, Shinazugawa-san~ We, the rest of the Hashiras have a welcoming gift for Y/n-chan. We were hoping to have your permission to let us visit your Estate and hand her her gifts.

From: Shinobu

Sanemi clicked his tongue in annoyance.

'Damn moth.' he thought before grabbing another letter.

Dear Shinazugawa,

FOR F*CKS SAKES BE FLAMBOYANT AND LET US COME TO YOUR ESTATE WITH OUR FLAMBOYANT WELCOMING GIFTS FOR YOUR DAUGHTER.

From: Tengen

"What the actual f*ck." Sanemi sweat dropped.

'She's not my daughter tf💀' Sanemi thought.

Dear Shinazugawa-san,

Please let us visit your Estate to give Y/n-Chan her gifts!

From: Mitsuri

"Well... at least this one's normal." Sanemi sighed.

Dear Shinazugawa-san,

Please let us pay you and the young one a visit! We have brought her gifts and would like to give it to her!!

From: Kyojuro.

"Why are these guys so eager to pay us a visit?" Sanemi sweat dropped.

Dear Shinazugawa,

I'll go what Mitsuri said.

From: Obanai.

'I expected that.' Sanemi thought.

Sanemi grabbed another letter only to find it with one word.

Dear ?

'Probably from that Tokito brat.' Sanemi before grabbing the last letter.

PLEASE WE'RE BEGGING YOU, SHINAZUGAWA WE'LL LEAVE IMMEDIATELY ONCE WE FINISHED SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR FLAMBOYANT DAUGHTER

From: Tengen again.

"For the last time, she's not my daughter!" Sanemi yelled with shark teeth.

Sanemi let out a frustrated sigh, looking at his crow, Sorai.

"Tell them that they have my permission but they better not cause a ruckus at my Estate." he said glaring daggers at the crow who sweat dropped.

The crow flew out of his window as it slowly disappeared from the distance.

Sanemi groaned before walking out of his room. Walking down the hallway that led to the young girl's room. He stopped his tracks once he reached her door, knocking a few times as he waited for a response.

He heard a small thud in the room, he was a little concerned but shrugged it off thinking the brat just fell flat on her face. The door opened and revealed a grumpy Y/n, glaring daggers at the Wind Hashira.