𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥.

Is this angst or comedy...?

----------------------------------------------------------

You rose up from your futon, gently rubbing your eyes as you let out a yawn. Ah, first day of being a Shinazugawa, let's see how this day goes, nothing could possibly go wrong!😊

"yawn What time is it?" You muttered tiredly.

"10:30!" A familiar voice shouted at your window.

"WHAT THE FU- oh hey, Sora👋" You said immediately getting calmer.

"Yo, wassup."

"What the fu-"

"Silence, child! Your father told me to watch over you while you sleep in case you slept in while he's out on an early mission!" Sorai shouted flapping his wings as he flew towards you and landed on your shoulder.

"Oh.." You said softly, frowning about the news of Sanemi leaving much early than he usually does.

'WAIT NO WHAT THE FU- I MEAN HELL, WHY AM I UPSET ABOUT THAT, HE'S A HASHIRA, Y/N GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!' You thought slapping yourself.

"Go and have breakfast now, child. Your father won't stop worrying about you right now." Sorai sighed.

"He always worries for you!" Sorai deadpanned.

"He does?"

"All the time, brat. Now hurry up, fix your bed and yourself and EAT"

"Don't call me that, only P- Sanemi can call me that." You said staring at Sorai.

"You know it feels weird hearing a child calling their father by their name." Sorai said with a sweat drop.

'I could've sworn I heard her cut off...' Sorai thought with suspicion.

You stood up on your futon, Sorai flapping his wings once again and flew away out of your window. You did some simple stretches first to crack them back bones real good.

"Oh damn-" You said as your back bones cracked from the stretching.

"Just how do I sleep at night for my bones to crack like this in the morning?" You asked now finished with your stretching session, you fixed your futon well uhm, not really only like stacking your pillows on your futon. You grabbed your brush and opened the jewelry box Tengen gave you, inside the box a mirror was attached to it. The brush met your hair and you took a deep breath and exhaled ready for pure torture.

"Ow."

Swoosh

"Ow ow ow!"

Swooshhhh

"JESUS CHRIST I WISH SANEMI DID MAKE ME BALD" You yelled angrily looking at your reflection, your hair was a total mess.

"I give up I ain't brushing this sh-"

"Ahem ahem"

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Silence, child!"

"I thought you flew away?!"

"That was for food break! Now I'm back to see if you're really doing as your father said!"

You rolled your eyes, the brush met your hair again, you bit your lip, ready for round two.