𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞...

"Aww, you're going home already?" Tengen asked with a dramatic sad face.

"Cant you stay a little longer? Pleeeaaaassseeeeee????" Mitsuri asked with the same dramatic face as Tengen.

"No." Sanemi replied, carrying a sleeping Y/n like a child.

"Oh come on! It won't hurt anyone!" Tengen exclaimed.

"Quiet down your mouth, sh*t head. The brat's sleeping." Sanemi said, glaring at the Sound Hashira coldly.

"We only came for breakfast, I didn't said we could stay longer. Besides, the brat's exhausted, so we're going back to my Estate." Sanemi said, walking out of the room where they had just ate breakfast.

As Sanemi walked out of the room, the rest of the Hashiras just stared at the door in silence before one of them spoke.

"He's definitely going to call Y/n "brat" for the rest of her life." Obanai said bluntly.

"We should definitely buy her a welcoming gift!" Mitsuri suggested.

"Ara ara~ I agree."

"Let's see who will be the favorite soon to be Uncle or Aunt then." Tengen grinned, putting his hands on the back of his head.

"Shinazugawa's definitely going to adopt the brat." Obanai said.

—————————————————————————
Sanemi was walking for about half an hour still carrying a sleeping Y/n. They finally made it back to the Wind Estate, the Wind Hashira's Kakushis were glad to see him but their jaws soon dropped when they saw a child in the Hashira's arms.

Sanemi stopped his tracks when they reached the front of the path that led to the Estate of his.

"Wake up, brat. We're here." he said while looking down at the child he's carrying.

Y/n slowly fluttered her eyes open as she yawned before looking around.

"Where are we?" She asked, looking up at the male who was grinning.

"To your new home of course!" he replied with a grin.

Y/n turned to look at the Estate in front of them, her jaw dropped, and her eyes widened.

"W-Woah..." she said in astonishment and amazement.

"Incredible, am I right, brat?"

"So this is home..." she whispered to herself.

"Wait till you get inside." Sanemi said with a confident smirk.

"Are you a millionaire or something?!" Y/n yelled as Sanemi replied with a chuckle.

"All Hashiras are, little brat."

'THAT MEANS I GET TO HAVE UNLIMITED COOKIES, AND BROWNIES, OMG, IM DEFINITELY THANKING EVERY SINGLE GOD IN MY PRAYERS FROM NOW ON.' Y/n thought.

Sanemi started walking towards the Estate, still carrying Y/n in his arms. The Kakushis just looked at them, jaws still dropped before they all looked at each other and then back to the Hashira who was carrying a child in his arms.

"Let's just hope she doesn't become a mini version of him..." A Kakushi whispered to another quietly who nodded in response.

----------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Sanemi and Y/n entered inside he quickly but also gently placed Y/n back down on the ground who was frozen in shock at the sight of the surroundings.

"Follow me, brat, I'll show you all around the place and to your new room." he grinned before he started to lead the way.

Y/n soon followed along with a cheerful smile.