03| George

This is my first year of college in IIT and it's weird how I'm not thinking about that at all. There's a lot on my mind. There's always a lot on my mind.
Anyway, this is a happy occasion. I'm starting college, and my best friend since I was 8 is moving in with me. God, I missed that asshole. I haven't seen him in, like, 4 years.

I'm an orphan. I was orphaned at 8 and when I was sent to an orphanage the first friend that I made was Ryan. I was alone and scared but he was there for me. He is the best, best friend anybody could ask for.

I reached my apartment and opened the door. Daisy immediately greeted me with a wagging tail and perked-up ears. She's a Siberian husky, my other best friend. I look around and see that Ryan isn't here. He's probably picking up his other best friend, um, Aly something.

The door locks open and Ryan walks in. "Oh, hey man!"

"Hey, so picked up your girlfriend?" I asked, teasing him.

"Ew, dude no, she's like a sister and you know that."

"Really? You? A female? Brother and sister?"

"Shut up, by the way, she's right across the hall, wanna meet?"

"Uh can't, got some stuff to do. I'll meet her tomorrow."

"Okay."

Honestly, I just don't have the energy to meet some rando right now.