Part 5

I go to my room. Since no one wants to see my face right now including my parents.

** I quietly lock the door so they don't hear the sound of me locking it **

Then I sit on the floor and I start crying and then I remember about what happened and I cry more. Feeling so helpless and so badly hurt. I lost all the reasons to live. I don't want to live anymore. I want to die.

I really want to die !!!
Please God !! Please kill me !!!!
Please have some mercy on me !!
I don't want to live with all these things so please kill me !!

Dammit !!!!
Why can't I just die !!!
I can't even kill myself !!!
I want to die !!
But I am scared of dying too !!!

** Starts to think about what happened at that time **

No !! No !! No !!
I can't think about this !!
Not again !!!

*** Flashback ***

I was in the college and I got a call from an unknown number. It was a miss call. My phone was on silent. I have a habit of keeping my phone on silent. Because of my habit I even got scolded by my dad sometimes. But I still keep my phone on silent.

** So too much silent is there here I know 😂 **

So when I took my phone out from my bag I saw that I had a miss call from an unknown number and again the same number was calling. So I excused myself and I went into a corner and I picked the call and I said hello who are you ??

At first there was no reply. So I got a little scared. But there was some sound coming from the background like car horn sounds. So I could sense that person who called me is outside right now. So I again asked who are you ??

And then I got a reply...It was some male voice....From the voice I figured it was a boy around age 18 to 20.

He said that I won't tell you who I am but I will tell you I am a human...I responded in a sarcastic tone while being irritated "Shut up as if I didn't knew this, Just tell me who the hell are you ??"

He was like he won't say that but he wants to talk to me...I thought it was the same person who called me few days ago with a different number.

** Few days ago **

I saw that I was getting a call from an unknown number...I asked who is it ??

The person on the call replied that I just want to talk to you....

I told him that I don't want to talk so don't call me and message me again.

But he says why you don't want to talk...talk to me...talk to me....

He kept on repeating the same thing again and again. I got irritated by it. So I told him again that I don't want to talk to you and I blocked that number.

** Now **

So I thought it was the same number calling me. So I told him that I asked you not to call me. Why are you calling me again ?? I said that I don't want to talk to you.

He says that who are you talking about ?? I am calling you for the first time. Are you talking about your boyfriend ?? Is he calling you and disturbing you ??

I am like just shut up...He was like how many times will you ask me to shut up ??
I don't understand english so tell me in hindi the meaning of shut up.

SO I SAID HIM THE MEANING THAT IT MEANS KI TUM APNA MUH BAND RAKHO !!!!

** That's the meaning of shut up in hindi **

He said that agar mai apna muh band rakhunga to bolunga kaise ( If I keep my mouth shut then how will I speak )

** And he started laughing **

So I asked him again to shut up.

He was like no..he can't shut up because if he shuts up then how will he talk to me. He wants to talk to me and I told him that I don't want to talk so just keep your mouth shut and I cut the call.

** But my phone rang again and again and it was the same number calling me  **

I answered and told him to stop calling me. What do you want ?? Don't call me again.

He was like he wants to talk to me. He doesn't want anything else. I was like just shut up !!

I don't want to talk and don't call me again.

Then he was saying I have iPhone 12 ,13 pro max etc...So I have many phones and I will just keep calling you.

** I was so disturbed by this so I switched off my phone **

When I switched my phone on...I saw there was a sms and so many missed calls from that boy.

** When I open the sms **

That boy - I don't know who are you but I really like your voice. Your voice is so sweet. I just want to talk to you. I really like attitude girls like you. Please talk to me and answer my calls and messages.

** I didn't respond to any of the messages sent by him....I was too shocked to say anything....Like what was happening with me....Who is this guy and why is he behind me....I thought the more I will talk...The more he will stick so I started ignoring him **

But he didn't stop. He was still calling me and sending me sms. And he even started sending me messages on whatsApp too. I told him so many times that I don't want to talk to you so just leave me alone. But he didn't listen. He called me from another number and said see I told you I have so many numbers and I will just keep calling you again and again.

I was like just stop it. Don't call me. I just don't want to talk to you and then I cut the call.

--------------------
Hey guys!! I hope you are enjoying my story and now you got to know why Sofia was so disturbed by this. So guys I have one question for you. You will find the question in the comment section so please do answer the question and hope you guys are all good and so for now bye guys
---------------------