Part 14

I couldn't stop thinking about the marriage thing which we discussed. Even though Liam asked me not to think about it but I couldn't stop myself.

But I know if I tell Liam this and then he would feel stressed too so I decided to keep this to myself. As I hate when he gets sad or hurt. So for a while the days when as it is.

But then as the days were passing quickly so was my thought about this topic and it was eating me out from inside but I still pretended that nothing happened.

Then I thought I will leave this topic for now and will continue my studies. But suddenly I heard my family talking about my marriage that they should marry me in like 3 years and all that.

When I heard their talks. I felt like someone stabbed me from knife and I couldn't scream. But then I still kept my mouth shut and continued listening to their conversations.

I overheard my dad saying that it is not the right time for her to marry after 2 or 3 years. It's better if we will marry her after finishing her college. We don't know if that boy will make her study college or not so it will be good if she finishes college and she is still too young for that.

The relatives started saying that there might be a guy who is willing to marry her and let her continue her study. My dad replied to them by saying that Yes, it's possible but what's the hurry and she is still too young and I want her to finish her college first and I don't want to marry her before that.

And that shut them up for good and I felt so nice hearing them shut up. They were saying nonsense for so much time that I thought that they won't stop with this.

I was feeling so angry like it's my life and who the hell are they to decide this. I was feeling relieved by my dad's words and my mom was listening to all this but she was cooking and was silent.

Anyways I was glad that this topic was over. But now I was stressed more than anything.

What if the relatives try to change my dad's mind then what will he do ?? Will he agree with them ?? What if he changes his mind later then what will I do ??

So much questions in my mind but I have no answer to any of this. I kept asking questions to myself but I couldn't find any answers.

Later on, I decided to stop thinking about this topic and concentrate on my studies for now.

-------------------------------
Hey guys!! I know it's been a long time and I am really sorry for not updating....But trust me I wasn't getting time to write and my exams are coming up too....So I wouldn't be able to upload for a while but I will try my best to upload....I am really sorry once again for uploading this late but trust me I had so much of my assignments to do that I couldn't even get time for myself....And more than half of my day goes in college so I don't get time at all....And I hope you all will understand my problem and I am sorry once again....So, I wanted to ask you something....Do you want a leap in this story or not ??....Did you enjoy this part or not ??....Or are you finding this story boring ??....And one last thing I would like to tell you is that after I finish this story....I will make some changes in some of the parts...Well so bye for now and thanks for supporting me and I really appreciate it ❤️❤️
----------------------------