Part 10

Now everything is back to normal. It's been more than a week. Not even a week it's been a month so everyone forgot about my marks but yes still in between I get a few taunts but it has been reduced thankfully.

But now I am stressed about something else. It's killing me inside. It's about me and my boyfriend. I love him a lot and I know he loves me too. But I know it's going to be very hard for us to be together in the future and I am really stressed about that.

What should I do ?? Should I talk to Liam about this ?? Will he understand me or will he not ??

I think I should talk to my best friend Angel about this. Maybe she will give me advice which will help me.

Me - You know about me and Liam right ??

Angel - Yes, I know of course.

Me - I mean about our problem.

Angel - Yes I know. I think you should talk to Liam about this and see what he says.

Me - I think so too but I am scared. What will he say or how will he react ??

Angel - You know very well na that you have to talk about this and this is not a small problem but this is a very big problem.

Me - Yes I know and I know that you are right. Okay I will go and have a talk with him. I will catch up with you later.

Angel - Ya now go and ask him. Take care and bye.

Me - You too and bye.

I will talk to him about this but for now I will leave it. I will talk to him after some time. Ya this will be good and I should message Liam now. I miss him so much and I want to talk to him.

I open telegram and I see there are so many messages from Liam.

Me - I am so sorry. I didn't know that you messaged me. You know na very well that I keep my notifications off because of my parents. If they see the notification then I will be dead.

Liam - It's ok. Don't say sorry and I just messaged you 10 minutes before so I don't mind waiting for you.

Me - You are so sweet. I love you so much baby.

Liam - I am not and I love you more.

Me - You are sweet. Now don't argue with me otherwise I will start crying.

Liam - Okay okay don't start crying. Okay I am sweet.

Me - That's like a good boy.

Liam - You and your emotional blackmailing.

** Liam says it jokingly **

Me - Now shut up.

Liam - You shut up. Don't think that I forgot that you were talking about dying and I told you so many times not to say that.

Me - I am so sorry !!

Liam - It's ok. Just don't say it again. You know na that I don't like it when you talk about dying. What if I talk about dying then how will you feel ??

Me - Shut up Liam. How dare you say that ??

Liam - Exactly that's how I feel. So don't do it again baby.

Me - Okay and I am sorry na please.

Liam - Don't say sorry baby and it's ok. I love you and calm down now.

Me - Okay and I love you more.

Liam - Did you eat something ??

Me - Yes and you ??

Liam - Yes I also did.

Me - Liam there is something I want to talk to you about and I know we had a talk about this before but you know na that it makes me stress thinking about this and I know it makes you too.

Liam - What is it ?? Tell me baby. Relax and calm down first. Now tell me.

Me - So the thing is.......

------------------------
Hey guys !! I am so sorry for the late update. But I was really busy and I hope you guys will understand me. So now tell me what was the thing that Sofia wanted to tell Liam and why was Angel saying that it was a big problem and why was Sofia so stressed about this ?? Any guesses guys ?? So for now take
care and bye guys.
-----------------------