Part 11

I don't know how to say this to Liam. But I have to talk to him about this somehow because it's important for us. I take a deep breath and I try to calm myself down.

Me - So the thing is.....

Liam - Is ??

Me - Actually the thing is....

Liam - Is ??

Me - So the thing is.....

Liam - Will you say anything after that ?? Are you scared ??

Me - Ya I am. I am sorry but I am trying to say it but it's really hard and I am not able to say it.

Liam - I am here for you baby. You know that you can say anything to me and you don't need to be scared to tell me anything.

Me - Yes I know and okay I will say.

** I take a deep breath and I feel a little relaxed now **

Me - So it's about....

Liam - About ??

Me - It's about our marriage.

Liam - We had a talk about this before and we decided that we will discuss about this later.

Me - But when ?? You know that how much scared I am and I don't have much time too.

Liam - I know baby but all it does is hurt us when we talk about this.

Me - I know and I avoid talking about it as it makes me cry. But you know that we have to talk about this again and again.

Liam - Yes I know and okay let's talk about it.

Me - I told you that my parents will marry me after 4 or 5 years. I heard this when they were discussing about this with someone.

Liam - Yes I know and I told you baby that I will come before that.

Me - I know but that's not the problem and you know it too.

Liam - I know but we will think about something at that time.

Me - But when ?? I am so scared about this and it kills me thinking about this and the pressure is killing me from inside.

Liam - I know but calm down baby. There is still time for us. So don't think about this now otherwise you will feel more stress.

Me - But Liam.....

Liam - No more but.

Me - But when will we talk about this ?? I want to talk about it.

Liam - I want to talk about it too but first you get relaxed and we will talk about it after some time.

Me - Okay as you say baby.

-----------------------
Hey guys !! What is the pressure which Sofia is talking about ?? Why is Sofia so scared talking about this ?? And what does Sofia want to say to Liam ?? Let me know what you guys think ?? So for now bye guys
---------------------