Part 9

It's evening now. I still didn't eat anything. But I have to eat something as I said to Liam that I will eat. At least I have to eat a little so I eat a little for Liam's sake.

After eating I take my phone and I see if there are any messages from anyone and I see many people asking me about my marks and I feel so sad about my maths marks. I just don't want to reply to them now. I will just reply later that it was fine.

I can't tell them about my marks. I just can't !!! Because it's not good so I can't tell them the truth !! I only told Liam about my marks.

**I see that Liam has messaged me and I open the message **

Liam - How are you feeling now ?? Are you okay ?? Did you eat something ?? Did you drink some water ?? Are you still crying ?? Where are you and what are you doing ??

** I think in my mind that Liam is such a sweet guy and he really cares about me a lot **

Me - I am ok....Yes I ate a little and no I didn't drink water....I am not crying...I went to eat a little and I am not doing anything just talking with you.

Liam - Okay but please drink a little water for me.

Me - I don't want to drink...I am fine !!

Liam - Please babe !! You will not even drink for me ??

** The way he said to me....It made me melt and I couldn't say no to him.

Me - Okay...I will drink a little water.

Liam - That's like my good girl.

** I couldn't help but smile a little at his words **

Now it's night time and I still don't want to sleep.

Liam - Go to sleep now. Close your eyes for me and don't open it for me.

Me - When I close my eyes. I sleep after 10 minutes itself.

** I was so tired that it made me feel sleepy and I slept **

And I cried a lot too and you may have heard this "When you cry and sleep, it gives you another level of peace".

Well that's how I felt it too. So it made me sleep nicely.

Everything was going all right and after few days everything turned normal.

I thought for now there won't be any problem at least. Was it just my thinking or is it going to be real ?? Will there be no more problems at least for now ??

Well let's see if there will be. I don't know honestly but my life is just full of problems so I don't think it's going to end soon.

Wait !!! I just started overthinking again. This is such a bad habit of mine. I hate doing this but to everyone it may sound that I am overthinking.

And yes I overthink but whenever I think that something bad is going to happen. It happens always. And I don't overthink without a reason. There is a reason for it everytime. I have faced a lot in my life and I don't have any energy left inside me to face anything else.

------------------------
Hey guys !! How are you ?? I hope you are fine and I hope you all are enjoying my story so far and I hope you are not finding it boring....Well guys what do you think will happen ?? Will Sofia get into any more problem or not ?? Well for now bye guys
-----------------------