Part 7

** Tear starts rolling down from my eyes **

What did I do ??
Why did I have to remember it again about what happened ??
Why ?? Just why ??

Dammit !!!
Why do I always forget that I don't have to remember this ??
It brings up a lot of memory and pain for me !!!

But that doesn't matter because no one really cares.
I wipe my tears and I wash my face and I pretend that nothing happened and I just didn't cry right now.

I didn't eat anything from the morning. I didn't feel hungry too. I just felt nothing. I just felt like I want to kill myself. I want to feel nothing. I don't want to feel hurt. I just want to feel dead inside.

I am already dead inside !!!
There is no one who I can share my feelings with.

Wait !!
How can I forget !!!
There is one person who I can share my feelings with and who will understand me too.

Liam !!!
Where are you Liam ??!
I really need you right now !!!

*** Cries and thinks ***

I should text Liam. I am sure my boyfriend Liam will understand me. He always does. No one can understand me better except him.

** I text my boyfriend Liam **

Me - Where are you ?? I need you right now !!!
I am feeling so low. No one is there for me.

** I message while crying and I get the reply immediately and I see Liam has sent me so many messages too **

Liam - What happened ?? Are you ok ?? Are you not feeling well ?? Did someone say anything to you ??

Me - I am not ok !! You remember when I told you about a guy who was calling me and disturbing me. And you even talked with him for me and he even started calling you so he can talk with me.

** I asked my boyfriend to talk on conference if he is going to call him so I can also talk with him and ask him to stay away from me **

Liam - Ya I remember. Did he call you again ?? I am going to kill that piece of shit for making you cry !!!

Me - No !! He didn't call me. He stopped after getting so many times blocked and ignored and you even told him so many things that he won't call me again. And please calm down babe !!!

** I say while crying and then I get a call from Liam and I pick his call immediately **

Liam - Now tell me what happened ?? I know you are crying.

Me - No I am not crying.

** I say while crying **

Liam - Baby tell me what happened ??
I am here for you !!!
Please don't cry babe !!!

Me - I tell him about what happened and by mistake what slipped from my mouth to my parents and how they reacted. I tell him each and everything.

Liam - They shouldn't have said that. I know baby it's not your fault and deep down you know it too. So please don't cry. I know it's hard to forget those harsh words especially when they are said by closed ones and I know what your parents said were wrong. Please don't think about that and now focus on your next upcoming exam.

Me - Really ?? You mean it !!

Liam - Yes baby...Now calm down !!!

Me - Okay !!

** I hear some sound **

Me - I think someone is coming. I have to cut the call and go. I am sorry.

Liam - It's ok. Don't be sorry. Please message me when you can and don't cry at least for me. Please smile and take care of yourself.

Me - Thank you. I knew that only you will understand me better. You are so sweet and kind that's why I love you so much babe.

Liam - I love you more. Now go before someone comes.

Me - Yes !!

** Then I cut the call and go **

-----------------
Hey guys !! I hope you are enjoying the story so far. So what do you guys think about her boyfriend ?? Will he always be with her or will he leave her and go ?? So for now bye guys
------------------