CHAPTER 1

Y/n:- • brown honey skin• very Long black wavy hairs• Black eyes• plump lips• height - 5'1• weight - 44 kg

• very Long black wavy hairs
• Black eyes
• plump lips
• height - 5'1
• weight - 44 kg

This is just from my pov u can ignore it if u want..

______________________________________

Y/n's pov

My eyes flinched as I wait outside Taehyung's office while holding onto the cup of tea he asks for earlier. I could tell he was arguing with his wife again through the phone and he was pissed. Although I've witnessed it many times, I still get chills whenever I hear him raise his voice. I softly tap my feet on the floor, trying not to get bored as I wait for the right moment to knock on the door. A few minutes passed and my curiosity grew inside me. I decided to put my ear on the door, trying to hear their conversation but instead, a small slam was heard before everything went silent. I'm guessing he had thrown his 11 million won Vertu phone in anger. I wonder how many families he could have fed with just his phone alone. It was lucky for him that no one but me works together with him in this floor, or else gossip would spread everywhere about him and his wife fighting everyday.

I wanted to be perfect in his eyes, hoping that way he would always come to me. He told me many times before how I understand him more than his wife.

I brush aside the pang of guilt I get every time I remember that forbidden day that leads me where I am today. His mistress. Our affair isn't always sexual; it started as an innocent conversation where he told me about his fight with his wife. I would listen, understanding him and after many nights of him sharing me about his problem, our feelings of attachment grew and I ended up in his apartment bed. That one night change everything. I swear not to repeat it but I find myself drawing back to him and our taboo relationship continues.

Seeing the silent as the perfect opportunity to give him the coffee, I knock softly on the large teak wooden door. "Come in."I hate how his deep voice just turns my leg into jelly. After working with him for years, it seems that he remembers my knocking rhythm since he didn't ask who is it.

Memories of him fucking me in his office came back as I walk inside the huge office. I bit my lip when I felt the moisture seeping in my panties at the memory and scold myself mentally. I look up to Taehyung who still looks breathtakingly handsome even with a scowl in his face. His scowl fades down when he looks up to see me. His eyes trail from my face down to my breast, then to my legs before stopping at my ankle and the top part of my feet.

"Chamomile with 2 teaspoons of sugar." I grin as I put his favorite Tea carefully, afraid to spill the coffee on his important paper. He took a sip and gave me satisfied smile, before ushering me to his side. My body obediently went to him, like a magnet was attached in me. I know he love to hug when he's stressed out. It was one of his habits. I stood beside him and he immediately circles his arm on my waist, still sitting down while planting his cheeks on my tummy. We were in such an awkward position with me still standing but everything felt so comfortable.