CHAPTER 4

Author's pov

A girl sits before her mirror, gazing at her reflection with a sense of peace and contentment. She combs through her long, black hair slowly and meticulously, each stroke pulling out the tiniest of tangles. The comb glides through her locks like a gentle breeze through a meadow, and as she works, her hair begins to take shape into a beautiful, shining cascade of ebony silk. She finishes by tying it up into a neat ponytail , admiring her elegant ccute cheeks. The Ray's on sun hitting her face making her look like a read goddess but how sad.. the poor girl still always thought she is "ugly". As her tiny hands brush her long hair, she fixed her bangs and took a long deep breath, indeed, preparing for the big plan she has for today..not knowing the consequences.

Y/n's pov

Right now I am getting ready for office. And no I didn't forget anything today I am gonna end everything with tae, oh wait from today he can't be my tae *sad smile* so mr.kim it is from today. I took a deep breath "you can do it y/n". I said convincing myself.
"I wonder if he will even care or not after all I am just a mistress whom he using for his pleasure". I let out a deep sigh. How did your life get this fucked up miss y/n? Ughh stop being so emotional y/n. I was busy in my thoughts. When my eyes caught my phone. Damn I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't even check my phone.

As I turned on my phone. I saw one text. *Scoff* what were you even expecting y/n not like you have anyone who cares about you. I opened that text and yeah it was from my tae..oops my bad ,it's from Mr.kim not my tae.

Tae baby: "Good morning my love, I'm waiting for you come soon💗"

Not gonna lie, reading his text brought a smile on my face but I'm not gonna reply. Honestly I just don't have the courage to do so. Confidence y/n, confidence!!

________________

On the other side~

The boy was sleeping ethereally, his calm breathing barely audible. His face was calm and peaceful, and his hair was falling gently across his forehead. His body was completely relaxed, and he seemed to be lost in a deep, undisturbed slumber. It was as though he was in a world of his own, far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. a sense of wonder at how a person could look so serene and content while asleep. The whole scene seemed almost magical, like something out of a fairytale .

As the boy began to stir from his slumber, he moved slowly and delicately, as though he was reluctant to leave the peace of his dreams. Taehyung's eyelids fluttered gently, and he yawned softly as he stretched and shifted into a more comfortable position. A inaudible whisper left his mouth "y/nah". A soft smile played across his lips as consciousness came flooding back to him, and he slowly began to open his eyes. Like always,she was all over his mind
Like always, she was the first thought that pops in his mind every single morning when he wakes up and the last thought he has when he closes his eyes to sleep every night. And why wouldn't she be? After all he worships like a goddess, he is crazy for her, waiting for that one day when every thing will be just like how he dreams it to be. And he'll make his dream come true, after all he knows alot of secrets about him and his adorable y/n but how sad, the poor girl deserves to know everything yet she doesn't have any clue.

At first, his gaze was unfocused and blurry as he adjusted to the light of the room. Taehyung took a deep breath and let it out slowly, savoring the last moments of relaxation before he had to start his day, excited to see the love of his life. As his surroundings came into focus, he sat up slowly and ran a hand through his sleep-tousled hair, taking a moment to gather his thoughts. He smile became wide as the sight of his y/n smiling, came infront of his eyes.