CHAPTER 12

LINA'S POV

Standing on the other side of the glass I was just seeing my husband kissing that bloody y/n.

How dare he? When he has a wife like me huh? And that slut! You wait y/n, I'll snatch taehyung from you in a swift of your eye.

___________

Y/N'S POV

It's been 8-9 minutes since taehyung is kissing me roughly, god I'm feeling dizzy now wtf-

I was tapping on his shoulders but this guy is just not leaving my lips and damn his tongue is inside my mouth.

I took all my force and hit him on his chest. I signed, finally I can breathe. I was busy catching my breath but then I heard the love of my life literally Chuckling, what is he Chuckling about huh?

"yaah you ki-" I was about to shout at him but to my dizzyness I feel into in arms again! Urggg

"yo-"
"shhh"

He made me silent, I pouted. Who the fuck does he think he is. I was cursing him in my mind when he chuckled again. Damn this guy why is he chuckling again when here my head is spinning.

"I am your future husband, yes that's who I think I am" I raised my eyebrows as my eyes widened, how does he know. As long as I know I said it in my mind.

"and yeah I look pretty great while chuckling, and I know everything that runs into your mind my sweetie"

My eyes widened more but I just rolled them the next moment.

"no, you don't look good while chuckling" I smirked, teasing him.

He fake gasped acting offended by my words.

"I don't? Then do I look good while I'm fucking you baby" this time it was me who gasped but it wasn't a fake gasp. How can he talk that dirty.

"yeah? When I take my dick so deep inside that tight whole of yours, pounding harder and har-"

He was about say more but I was quick enough to place my index finger on his lips.

While my mouth was still open. To my surprise he softly grabbed my finger while putting it inside his mouth, sucking it.

I gasped again. He slightly giggled

"how is that pretty mouth of yours open baby? Do you perhaps want me to...put something inside it"

I GASPED AGAIN!! I slightly slapped his cheek lightly.

"you're so shameless tae" I looked at any place but him

"what shameless baby?" he said in a teasing tone. Then he fake gasped to mock me.

"tsk tsk how bad y/n you thought of 'that', my sassy dirty minded girl"

My face was full red by now, I can't even find a comeback. I just turned around to leave from there but when I was about to put my first step down. I was quickly picked by him in bridal style.

And heck I gasped AGAIN!!

"Why are you gasping that much today, I really need to kiss that small little pretty mouth shut"

Being hella embarrassed I just hided my face in the crock of his neck. And he starting Walking towards his office with me in his arms.

As we reached his office he sat on his chair and made me sit on his lap. I was about to stand up, but his grip on my waist was too strong.

"where to miss mine?" he raised his one brow.

"what will I do here, and you have to work right?" his grip on my waist became more tight than it already was.

"my baby love I wasn't able to focus when you are not here, so now that you're in my arms I can do my work peacefully, got it?"

I just nodded my head to his words. I was admiring his side profile and who knows when I fell asleep in his arms.

_______________

Still y/n's POV

*In her dream*

Is that a apple? Wow it's just a juicy hard apple! I need to take I bite of it.

I flew towards it and took a bite of that nice apple.

"ahhhhh"

I sleep got to an end as I heard a scream. I opened my eyes and I saw....... taehyung's chest?

I widened my eyes.
“sorry sorry sorry babe, I didn't meant that”

_____________

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung was sitting on his desk with his Peircing eyes on Lina. The room was dead silent. Lina was standing there making that oh so innocent face

“I-I saw you kis-”

“you saw me kissing a girl at my office?” he said without any hesitation.

Lina was about to say something but taehyung interrupted.
“well ‘that’ girl is the love of my life”

Lina rolled down her fake tear from her eyes. “b-but i-i am your w-” He interrupted again.

“shut up for God's sake, how many times have I make it clear that you are not my wife for me, we have nothing” Lia was again about to say something but again got interrupted.

“and yeah stop poking your nose into my life” his tone clearly sounded irritated.

“dont you ever realize how hurt I am” she said with her eyes filled with tears.. crocodile tears

“aww that sad” he said mockingly

“well I wouldn't even hesitate in making love to her, infront of you eyes”

Lina gritted her teeth and was about to leave when tae said. She was walking towards the door but stopped hearing his words.

“and stop with your act lia, I know what kind of person you are”

Lina stopped on her tracks of her while but then again walked towards the door and finally left.

“this bitch” tae muttered to himself, being hella frustrated at this point.

He opened his drawer, it was filled with photos of y/n..his y/n. He picked one photo and god knows when his face's expression completely changed into a sweet smile.

“trust me love, even I don't like being called as someone else's husband. I'm yours just yours. I Promise, I'll make everything alright. Like how it was before...”

He then kissed her photo and kept it back into the drawer.

Meanwhile Lina outside

Urg now I'll have to do something big.. something very big

TO BE CONTINUED

__________

Sorry for making ya wait

And yeah I also wanted to tell you that i'm going to unpublish
‘corazon’. Because that has like nearly 0 views and I don't think anyone is into it right now. And trust me I have to do alot to get time for writing so why to write something that's useless.
And I am very thankful to all the beautiful people who showed support to that book!!

I'll write some other book someday.
So for now I'll just write this book I guess

Thanks for reading

Votes 30+