CHAPTER 6

Author's pov

"BANG"

THE BULLET OF THE LANDED ON THE WALL,

It could've got into taehyung's body but fortunately y/n managed to change the direction of the gun before it could do any harm to her beloved

In this heart-wrenching scenario, the atmosphere becomes heavy with despair as a girl finds herself sobbing uncontrollably while tightly embracing the love of her life. Tears stream down her face, creating a stark contrast against her trembling lips, as she clings onto her lover with a desperation born out of love and fear. The room they're in feels suffocating, as if it mirrors the anguish and turmoil within their hearts.

The horrible scenario of few seconds ago was still playing in her mind continuously like a video tape. Her lover, consumed by overwhelming darkness and despair, who was holding a loaded gun few seconds back, its cold metal pressing against his temple. His eyes, that were once filled with warmth and affection turning into reflecting a haunting sadness and hopelessness.

The girl, through her sobs, whispers pleading words, her voice trembling, she was for sure trying to say something but she just couldn't.

Emotions collide, creating a cacophony of desperation and anguish. She clings to him tightly, her grip becoming tighter as the horrible view again flahed infront of her eyes, she held him like she could hold onto his pain, his torment, and somehow dissolve it into the depths of her love. Through her tear-filled eyes, she sees the depths of his despair, the battles that have ravaged his soul, and the unbearable weight he carries.

In a moment saturated with vulnerability, love, fear, and desperation, time seems to stand still. Every second feels like an eternity as she clings to him, praying for a glimmer of light to penetrate his despair, . Her tears mix with whispered .
.

In this heart-wrenching scene, the walls of the room bear witness to the raw vulnerability of two shattered souls; one devastated and terrified, the other hanging onto life's fragile thread.

__________________________

Taehyung's pov

"shhh stop crying, love" I hugged her back and whispered in her ear, trying my best to sound as soft as possible. Damn seeing tears in her eyes literally is the worst view. Her one one tear drops and it feels like someone poured hot boiling water drop on my heart.

"love, everything's oka-" before I could complete my sentence my y/n shouted.

"SHUT UPP!! WHAT THE HEVK WERE YOU TRYIN TO DO HUH?!?!"
AWW.. even when she's scolding me, she still manages to look that adorable. We were still in each other's arms and I was admiring her more like I was lost in her my she again intrupted my important work.

"now why the fuck are you looking at me face blankly? answer me? ANSWER MEEE!!!" my baby, doesn't even know how to scold properly.

"I'll expl- " again my love intrupted me , it's not like I'm anry or something. It's just that...that...it's turning me on. Damn taehyung you developed alot of kinks.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA EXPLAIN HUH??? HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUBBORN?? HOW CAN YOU THINK OF DOING SOMETHING THAT CHILDISH? DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ME ONCEE? WHAT WOULD I DO witho.." she stopped speaking after realizing what she was about to say. I don't wanna offend my darling by saying she is not scary at all but unknowingly a chuckle left my mouth. Oops she's clearly offended now..