CHAPTER 2

Taehyung's pov

Walking into the room, I had a poker face. I have zero interest in my so called wife or her stupid family. If not for this ridiculous arrange marriage , I would've have been so happy right now..with my y/n. Damn I miss her already. I was in my busy thoughts until I heard a voice.

"You came tae". Lina my wife who's just on paper shouted from a far. She came towards me, trying to give me a welcome hug . However it didn't go as she thought. I stepped back before she could touch me. "I would really appreciate if you mind your limits". I said completely annoyed by my situation and the woman standing in front of me. Lina's face completely showed that she was not so happy with my actions and words but not my fault. I've already cleared it that she should not expect anything from me. She was about to say something but I can't see her bitchy face for this long so I simply ignored her and walked away.

She sighed and accepted her luck but she's not so innocent , probably thinking of something bitchy in her head but who cares. I have no interest to impress her family either so I just sat on a chair complete ignoring everyone's existence.

I closed my eyes slowly and her smiling cute face came infront of me. A smile automatically formed on my lips .
" My y/n.." . I forget the whole world when I'm thinking about her. "Y/n , y/n , y/n what are you doing to me mi amor . I'm going crazy for you ". She doesn't know how comforting her presence is. I'm completely head over heels for her, the moment I saw her I knew she was made for me and I was made for her ..only her. any cheap person like that Lina or anyone can't stop me from having her . My smile shrinker and a smirk formed on my lips . Lips..these lips were attached to hers. Without knowing I  automatically licked my lips . Urg every moment with her makes me excited , I always remember every single second that I spent with her , I cherish every moment with her. "My baby what did you do to my poor heart". Never in my whole life I loved any girl but her, she have something that no one can ever have.and how can I forget her voice, I can ever hear her cursing me with a smile on my face if it's said with her honey sweet voice. No matter what happens her voice gives me hope. Ugrr i'm a fucking simp for her . With a comforting look on my face , thinking of my y/n. I was having the time of life but it got intrupted with Lina's ugly voice. Just a moment before I was thinking of my amors sweet voice and the other moment I was listen to lina's voice. What a mood spoiler

"Tae come the food is ready". Lina said , she was about to leave but I gripped her shoulder turning her around again. "Didn't I say before that you should remember your place. Dare to call me tae again"I said gritting his teeth. She nodded her head being scared of my deadly stare. I smirked , she should be scared, she needs to be scared of The Kim taehyung.

I walked down to the dinning table. "How's your company doing son in law". lina's father said with a small smile. "Good" I said however my tone showed how uninterested I was.

Soon we all ate. My eyes moved towards the clock, the clock indicated that it's 10:30pm already. A smirk formed on my lips when I recalled that what I do at this time everyday..every single day. Well why not ? It's important..very important

"I got some work , I'll take my leave. Lina you can go back to the mansion whenever you want". I said in a hurry, ofc I would be in a hurry. My most important work of the day was hanging. I left without giving Lina a chance to say anything. I guess she said something when I was leaving. I don't know what was that nor I wanna know.

____________________________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I am standing in front of my baby's apartment. It's 11:00pm now , God knows why she still wants to live in this small apartment when I can give her anything she wants. She's something different, that's why I love her so much. I started climbing a pipe and reached the window of the 6 floor of the building. I have the key of her window so I got in. This is where my darling lives.it has just one bedroom , damn why just why she wanna live in this small apartment.

All my thoughts vanished when I saw my sleeping beauty."so fragile, so delicate, so soft, so gentle". I fear that my hardness will break her but I will never let that happen. How can she be so adorable. She should show some mercy on my poor heart. No no no I'll prefer to die from her beauty than to die from her separation. "Am I a creep?". I asked my self. "But you are mine y/n. I have the right to admire you as much as I want". I whispered to myself. Admiring her everyday when she sleeps, this is what I do everything. Now I'm really used to it , it a important part of my routine. I myself feel like a obsessed freak sometimes. But what can I even do, she already made me obsessed with her, so deeply obsessed.

If not for the sake of this fucking stupid arrange marriage then today I would'nt be in such a bad situation that I have to sneak in to see the love of my life. Well would have slept together in each other's arms and woke up the same way. These thoughts made me grit my teeth but then a sudden Sweet and soft wave of air made her hair come to her beautiful face and blocked my way. I softly traced the back of my fingers on her cheek and very gentle tucked her beautiful long black hair behind her ear. "Perfect". The word atomatically slipped from my tongue while looking at the tiny figure of the bed. I brought my face close to her fluffy cute cheek slowly and placed a gentle kiss on that cheek. Unknowingly my lips came towards her lips but then I came back to my senses. No taehyung , she'll wake up.

I looked at my watch and my eyes widened. It's 3:00am already. A pout was on my face. "but I'm not even satisfied yet. That's unfair". I kissed her forehead and completely covered her with blanket as she catches cold really easily. "See you soon my y/n".

____________________________________

PLEASE VOTE!!!
IT WILL MEAN ALOT TO ME
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

DO YOU GUYS WANT A CHAPTER WITH LINA'S POV TOO??
OR SHALL I JUST KEEP IT AS IT'S GOING??

Words : 1100

LOVEEE YAAAAA 3000 <3🖇️💗