CHAPTER 9

Y/N'S POV

I was in tae's room and he is in the washroom, few minutes later I heard a click sound. I looked towards the mirror only to see a shirtless taehyung, damn he is hot! Wait- what am I thinking!?!?

Suddenly he looked at me , my eyes widened and my phone fell from my hand. Damnnn this is embarrassing!!

I heard his chuckle. I was looking at the floor then I finally grabbed courage to look at him only to flinch again because he was standing right infront of me this time with his abs on display and only one towel wrapped around his waist, he bent to be face to face with me his hand were placed beside me trapping me from both the sides. I looked down again with my heart beating so fast. He tilted his face with a smirk on his handsome face. He came more closer. He was leaning in for a kiss but suddenly his phone rang. He groaned being annoyed, him and I we both looked towards his phone but seeing the person who was calling him broke my heart, it was Lina. But..

I'm surprised, tae didn't save her number? I mean there was just a number that was appearing on his phone and I know Lina's number because one of my friend knows her very well, I can confirm it was Lina's number only. Call me a bitch but I am happy after seeing this, he doesn't lover her .. right? If he did, he must've saved her number at least. Or am I just feeding my delusion? I was busy in my thoughts but suddenly I felt two lips being smashed on mine.

"mmhhh" I was trying to speak but he was continuously kissing me. I tried to push him but he had no plans on leaving.

After some good 5 minutes he finally left my lips I could sense that he was smirking in front of my lips. Long kisses make a dizzy, he was leaning in for another kiss. so when I finally got my conscious back I push him slightly and ran from there while blushing I could hear him chuckling.

_________________________________

TIME SKIP TO SOME DAYS
( because I have no idea how to continue)

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n was in the office, working on her computer screen when suddenly the door of her cabin opened revealing “lia”

Y/n got shocked seeing her, her hands started trembling (anxiety). “hmm so you are y/n” Lia walks up to her while he heels making a dominating sounds. Y/n just simply nodded, suddenly Lia chuckled which sounding more like mocking. “I know what you do with my husband behind my back” y/n's hand clenched. She didn't like the way Lia say ‘my husband’. “m-mam I-” she got interrupted by lia's laugh. “don't mind and thank you after seeing you I am not worried at all” y/n frowned.

“just look at you, it's an insult that I have you to compete against ‘you’, what did my husband even saw in you, no beautiful face or a hot body. You're not even talented in anything” Lia said while laughing.

“oh you're working? tsk tsk tsk ‘this’ is your work?. How did you even get into this company. Look at you and then look at me. Any sensible man would choose me over you. I am pretty, I have a great body, so many degrees, I am Independent, smart and what not and then look at you”
Y/n was just simply looking at the floor, controlling her tears. Looks have been her biggest insecurity and the woman infront of her was literally putting out a her insecurities.

“anyway, just came to warn you. I will ruin your life and I am serious about this” Lia carried her smirk throughout.

As Lia was about to open the door to move out, y/n finally grabbed some courage and said “your h-husband is cheating on you, you still want him?”

Lia laughed “how dumb you are, he is a mafia and mafia's have plenty of mistresses and you know what he told me to not expect anything from him but guess what that's because he didn't notice me yet and you know what the moment he does, you will be out” she finally left with that annoying smirk on her face.

Here y/n was devastated. So devastated that she fell down on her knees. Finally the tears rolled down from her eyes. Just yesterday she was thinking that now she'll be happy but no, her is is sitting on the floor. Crying..

Y/N'S POV

She is his wife, she is pretty, she is smart. She's the ‘it’ girl that every guy wants. Everything she said is just truth. Why? Why? Why?why me?!?! My tears are continuously flowing. I am trying so hard to not cry but I can't  hold it anymore.

I am ugly, I know that's why no guy ever liked me. What did I ever do? Am I a bitch? Well I am, I get what I deserve for sleeping with someone's husband but he said he they don't have anything but now or later they will have something.

I was harshly wiping my tears but it's not helping.

For the world she is his wife, I am just a mistress. He will have alot more girls like me or we can say better girls than me.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I am good for nothing!! My parents sent me here to make them proud and here I am being a fucking whore, I can't even do good in academics, I am just average. A home wrecker, and Lia is right I know I am not capable for this job. The day taehyung gets bored from me he'll kick me out and I'll have no job.

Even his friends don't like me, all of them like Lia. Why wouldn't they? She even plays sports, she's good at video games too. They think that she's in the ‘boys’. They see me as a uncool person. Jin, namjoon, suga, jungkook, jimin, hoseok ALL OF THEM like Lia more than me, am I that bad.

All I can do is crochet stuff of taehyung that too takes me months to crochet one thing, or maybe draw him, or play a song for him on the guitar and guess what I am imperfect in all these things too. I sarcastically scoffed while my tears still flowing.

I wiped my tears harshly, and sat back on my table to work. She wasn't lying, my work definitely is horrible! I was harshly typing on the key board trying to make everything perfect, my vision was also not clear because of tears! I don't know how 2 hours went by like this only.

The door opened,

“hi my baby” i wanna cry more now, after hearing his soft voice
“wait are you crying my love-”

TO BE CONTINUED

_____________________________

HERE ME OUT YOU GUYS! I NEED COMMENTS, PLZZZZZZZ COMMENT. IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY!!

VOTE = 30+
Comments= 10+

Btw tell me what do you think about y/n's character? Is she a Bitch for stealing someone's husband?

Byeeeeeeeeeee
Love you 3000<3