CHAPTER 8

Author's pov

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the light pouring into her room. As she sat up in bed, she couldn't help but notice a dull throbbing in her head. Rubbing her temples, she tried to shake off the persistent grogginess that seemed to persist.

Confused, that the room was spinning gently around her. The dizziness intensified as she stood up, causing her to sway unsteadily. She grabbed onto her bedside table to steady herself, feeling a wave of queasiness wash over her.

Ignoring her headache she stood up from her bed to go to the washroom but suddenly she heard the sound of something hitting the ground.

She turned around and saw that few things fell from the cupboard probably due to the fast wind. When went towards the cupboard to put those things back.

Y/n's pov

I was keeping the things back in the cupboard again but suddenly I saw a file.. it had my name in it. I frowned, what is it? What is it doing here? I don't remember doing any tests and that too is in taehyung's house. Suspicious..

I opened the file but as I was about to start reading I heard footsteps, I quick put it inside my bag, I'll read it in my home. I went to washroom..

After few minutes I came out of washroom after washroom my face. I heard screaming from downstairs, seems like tae's voice. I went downstairs.

Author's pov

Downstairs..

Taehyung was on couch with his eyes closed but they opened swiftly as he heard sound of someone coming downstairs, it was his y/n. He looked towards her directly, the tiredness disappeared from his face it was never there.

( Btw Jin has already gone back)

“awake? Are we my love” his face had a soft smile. Like all his worries were gone. He was still sitting on the couch.

“hmm” her head was still a lit dizzy, she came infront of taehyung. This whole time taehyung's eyes were settled on her face. He suddenly pulled her by the hand making her sit on his lap.

“tae wh-” she said surprisingly

“shhh” he was extremely calm, as if nothing happened. “are you dizzy sweetie?” he caressed her hair with his left hand while his right hand was squeezing her waist soft. She just simply nodded to his question and snuggled in his chest as at that moment she just wanted comfort and get rid of her dizziness.

Both of them stayed like that for few minutes until y/n spoke. “someone came?” “huh” said taehyung. “i heard some screams and I guess you were talking to someone so who came?” taehyung sighed and said unbothered “Lina”. Y/n's heart crushed “your w-wife?”  taehyung nodded, it would be a lie if we say that taehyung didn't notice her cracked voice. Her face became dull. He removed his hand from her waist and moved it towards her cheek. “aw my poor baby, why is she sad? You're the only one I love” y/n wanted to believe his words but her brain was continuously telling her that he is just playing with her and he will go back to his wife one day. Taehyung noticed that her face was still dull. He pulled her more closer, and started showing her with kisses. As he kept kissing her ,y/n started giggling and hearing her giggles a smile formed on taehyung's face too while he was still busy in pecking every possible area of her face.

As y/n was trying to free herself while giggling due to this constant movement they both fell on the couch with y/n on top. The atmosphere became tense and hot at the same time. Y/n tried to get up but was stopped as taehyung holded her waist tightly and pulled her more close. Y/n tried to protest but no words were coming out of her mouth.

Taehyung pulled y/n too close with no place between them and y/n's boobs were pressed on tae's chest. “ughh” taehyung groaned as he moves his head upwards due to this pleasure. Y/n wasn't realizing that what is happening. “ahh my babies” taehyung moaned again. Y/n frowned. Tae chuckled as he looked at her confused face, he moved his head low and kissed both of her boobs, her eyes widened as she now understood.

“yahh pervert!!!” she immediately pushed him and ran from there and taehyung was left there. And he laughed, but later sighed as he saw his boner. “ahhh daisy what are you doing to me, now I have to fix this” he went to the restroom to fix his thing.

MEANWHILE Y/N IN ROOM..

“whar are you doing stupid y/n weren't you about to get rid of him, and now you are here being lovey dovey. Don't be so pathetic” said her voice in her head

“but he loves me, he said he does”

are you stupid? Why would he love a girl like you, nor you are pretty, nor Rich and neither you are good at any skills. the voices in her head spoke again

“but I can see love in his eyes”

he is just using you for your body and one day he will go back to his wife. another voice cane, he head starting hurting very badly

“he loves me, n-not lina”

don't be a clown y/n. His wife is extremely beautiful! Rich! And is smart too! Why would he choose you over her?” the voices spoke more loudly in her head. Her breathing started to became heavy, her hands started to tremble.

“b- but I love him”

“Don't be like a teenage girl in love y/n, it will break you” all voice spoke together this time

Y/n closed her ears with her hands tightly trying to stop the voices in her head.

“shut up! He loves me, he could get a girl with nice body anywhere and I thought this too that he wont stop me when I say I want to leave but he stopped me”

“I dont care, I wanna live for myself. I wanna make myself happy”

___________________________________

Yes guys, Fortunately or unfortunately I'm alive.

Finally those back to back exams are over and now I'll upload regularly.

So sorry for making y'all wait

This chapter was a happy chapter, wasn't it?!?

But next chapter wouldn't be so happy so be prepared!!

~Love youuu 3000 <3~
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗