CHAPTER 16

Y/N'S POV

"my parents are dead now y/n"

I froze hearing his words, he was crying infront of me but I myself couldn't process this. His parents were such nice people.

"R-Rocky please hold yourself together"

I holded his shoulder softly and took him out of the reception because everyone was looking at him.

Finally as we went out, I just didn't knew what to say.

"you know what let it out rocky, cry as long as you want" he looked at me with teary eyes and then hugged with suddenly. I was slightly taken a back but that's definitely not my priority now.

"I was just 16, when this happened" he said between his hiccups.

"h-how?"

"p-plane crash, I literally had n-no one y/n. I've worked my ass off to get here y/n!!. I have done so much, gave my everything. You have no idea how much misery I've seen. I was literally homeless for 2 years y/n"

I just let him hug me, and let out his emotions. He was so happy and cheerful yesterday, no one could tell he went through all this.

"and now they're saying that they can't give me admission! Where will I go y/n?! I wanna live my life!! Please help me y/n" he pulled out of her hug and holded my hand. He was not even able to speak properly. I just wanted to cry but I didn't wanted to make him feel more sad.

"please help me y/n! I will become your slave" he folded his hand infront of me.

"No rocky!! What are you even saying"

"and put down your hands! I'll help you okay? Don't worry now. Wipe your tears and rest at home. I promise you will be in this University"

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n was there comforting rocky but she had no idea and taehyung was looking at both them with his jaw tightened and his fist so tight that his nail were digging on his palm.

He closed his eyes trying to endure his anger but as soon as closed his eyes, the view of y/n and Rocky hugging came to his mind, him holding his y/n's hand.

He immediately opened his eyes.

"NO NO HECK NOO"

______________

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I looked at my watch, it's finally the time. She must be asleep by now. Now I can sneak in to her apartment.

I got into her apartment and there I saw my angel. Well no, my y/n is even more lovely than angels.

Though my baby love is acting kinda bratty nowadays but that's still my baby.

I sat at the edge of the bed looking at her face with a smile, I know I came here in anger but come one. How am I supposed to stay angry seeing her infront of me looking so cute.

"That ugly rocky? Really babe?" I caressed her cheeks and hair slightly.

"You couldn't find anyone better" her face under the moonlight is literally the best view in this world.

"Tsk tsk tsk my poor baby, you can do so much better, I mean just look at that pretty face" I gently kissed her cheek, as I smile against it and pecked there again.

"But wait why do you need to do better"

"When you have me huh?"

"I am the best for you" I smirked, now caressing her face with the back of my fingers. She's so fragile.

"And you are the best for me" I gently kissed her closed eyes. You are made for me babe, you are perfect for me.

I was about to kiss her lips but as soon as i closed my eyes the view of that bastard hugging my love came infront of my eyes as my eyes darkened

"Every part of you is for me, just me"

"You belong to me" I pulled her to my embrace.

"Your every breath Belong to me" I said sniffing on her hair, it smells like blue lotus.

"I always need to keep a eye on your every breath"

"No one deserves you except me" my gritted my teeth. Caressing her hair, then tucking them behind her ear. I pulled all of her hair into a fist gently and kissed below her ear.

"They don't even deserve to breath the same air as you" I whispered against her earlobe.

"I feel my chest burning even when someone touches a thing that was touched by your hands"

"And you, you let him hug you"

I felt her moving in my embrace. Well let her, tonight I want her to wake up. As I felt that now she's gonna open her eyes, he slightly moved away fixing my shirt.

Then I saw her opening her beautiful eyes. Which got widened seeing me here at this time. She immediately sat up on her bed.

"T-tae what are you doing here" I opened my mouth to say but she added.

"and at this time?" I signed.

"hun, you left the door open. Do you know how dangerous it is? What if someone else came instead of me" I said caressing her cheeks, her eyes widened.

"oh, it can be. I was so tensed today"

She kept her hand over my hand that was placed on her cheek.

"tae, I need your help"

"anything for you my sweetie" I smiled at her but she still seemed very tensed.

"can you please give admission to Rocky in that University, please babe"

I clenched my jaw. Her and him in the same University, I'll never let that happen. I made a sad face.

"I'll try" my tone was so dead. she smiled but her smile immediately fell after seeing my sad face, haha it's working.

"I'm sorry tae, I know you don't like it but we need to help him and also very sorry to leave you like that" I was still looking down. She holding my one hand and make me look at her. She kissed my cheek.

"so you both want the same University right?" my voice sounded cracked, she looked at me for a while and holding my other hand too.

"we won't go to the same University! Place him in some University which is better than mine"

Finishing her words, she again hugged me. After some seconds I hugged her back, I snuggled into her hair smirking.

You can just be close to me love, no way I'm letting you and him be in the same air.

Dang it, that jerk is Fucking lucky. He would be dead by now if I wasn't thinking about my y/n.

TO BE CONTINUED

_____________

THANKS FOR READING!
VOTES - 50+
COMMENTS - 15+

LOVE YOU 3000<3