More preparations

Coco walks into the living room and slumped onto the couch.

Velvet: YN and Glynda were going at it and you walked in on them?

Coco: How did you know?

Velvet: These ears aren't just for show.

Coco: Fair, but yeah, they were just about to go at it.

Velvet: Must have been awkward.

Coco: It was, seeing two of my hot teachers banging on a couch in the study wasn't what I had in mind for today.

Velvet: Eh, it happens often enough that one of us was bound to walk in on them.

Coco: I've been wondering, does they always have sex during the day, don't they sleep together at night?

Velvet: I'm not sure, I'd think so.

It is at this point when YN and Glynda get back from their walk and YN heads into the living room.

YN: We don't, would you like to know why we don't sleep together?

Velvet: No that's fine.

Coco: Yeah, tell us.

Velvet: (looks at Coco)

YN: Well, in all honesty, sometimes we sleep together, and as of late we have been sharing the same bed more often. But my years of military service have left me physically and emotionally scarred, the latter far more so than the former.
I sometimes have nightmares which cause me to scream and cry.

Velvet: I'm so sorry.

Coco: I feel bad for asking.

YN: Don't, you wanted to know and I don't mind telling you. It's not a part of me that I like, but I am getting better.

Coco: But why do you seem so passionate and proud of your service if it has taken so much from you?

YN: It has taken a lot from me, but has also given me a lot of experiences and adventures that I wouldn't have had. And in a way, all of it has led to where I am now, and for the first time in a long time, I am happy. I have a job, a beautiful wife, a newborn son, and more money than I could possibly spend. But I do wish I could have my brother with me.

Coco: Your brother?

YN: A story for another time. Anyhow, Coco, will my uniform be ready for this evening?

Coco: I've just got the finishing touches to put on it, so yes, I'll be done in a few hours.

YN: And were are you in making Glynda's dress?

Coco: I should have it done in two days.

YN: Wonderful, I look forward to seeing it.

YN then leaves the room and heads to his study.

When he gets there he picks up the phone and calls Weiss.

YN: Hello Weiss, how has everything been at the house?

Weiss: Things have been going well, for the most part.

YN: For the most part?

Weiss: Well Ruby is zipping around the hallways using her semblance, and Yang is Yang so it hasn't exactly been quiet.

YN: Is anything broken, and is everyone fine?

Weiss: Everyone is fine.

YN: The way you said that makes me think something is broken.

Weiss: Well, Blake might have scratched your armchair.

YN: (silence)

Weiss: It wasn't her fault, Yang accidentally scared her when waking her up and her claws just popped out.

YN: (silence)

Weiss: Y-YN?

YN: What was she doing in my study?

Weiss: I don't know.

YN: Go into my study, in my contacts book is a company called Philip Edwards and sons, they are a furniture repair company specializing in antique furniture. Have Blake call them, arrange for the repairs to be done, and for her to pay for them. And if she so much as thinks about not doing so, just tell her of the tone of my voice.

Weiss: Yes sir, understood sir.

YN: Otherwise, have you and the rest of your team gotten your uniforms yet?

Weiss: They just came in yesterday.

YN: Good, now when you hang up, after doing what I told you previously, you are to go into my room. When you enter my room you will open my second closet and take out the medium sized cardboard box and the two smaller boxes that are near it. You will wrap them as you would a present, and put them on my bed. After that, lock both my study and Bedroom doors.

Weiss: Got it.

YN: Alright, I'll be going now, have a pleasant day.

Weiss: Bye YN.

They then hang up the phone and Weiss goes into YN's contact book and copies the information for Philip Edwards and sons. After doing so, she then goes to find Blake, who is with Yang and Ruby.

Weiss: Blake, YN wants you to call this company and get his chair repaired.

Blake: It's fair enough I suppose.

Yang: But didn't you tell him that it was an accident?

Weiss: I did.

Ruby, that's got to count for something, she didn't mean to do it.

Weiss: I know she didn't, we all know that she didn't, I even expect that YN knows that she didn't, but he is furious.

Yang: Did he raise his voice on the phone?

Weiss: Worse.

Ruby: Was he shouting.

Weiss: (cringing) Worse.

Blake: Swearing?

Weiss: Remember when he had that man hanged back during the siege.

RBY: Yeah.

Weiss: His voice was like that. Steady, but ice cold.

Yang: Don't you mean Weiss cold!

Blake: Now isn't the time for joking, give me that company's contact information.

Ruby: YN is clearly upset by this, we should be on our best behavior until he gets back.

Yang: He's not going to be too happy to see us when he does.

Blake quickly dials the contact information and schedules for the chair to be picked up and repaired, and the rest of the team have a mild panic about making their uniforms look as presentable as possible so that YN doesn't scold the lot of them too badly.