𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

☆Edited☆

It's 4:30 in the morning and I am wide awake

It's 4:30 in the morning and I am wide awake. I turned off the TV , I got up and made my way to the kitchen, just to see Lorenzo sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left" I said as I opened a bottle of water.

"Your dad let me stay the night," he said. I nodded, jumped on the counter and started to zone out thinking about Estela.

Me and Estela weren't close when we were little but when she started training, we grew closer and now it is impossible to even separate us. We literally do everything together.

"You ok?" I hear a voice snapping me out, I look up and see Lorenzo near me. I shake my head and look up at him.

"I can't sleep without thinking about her." I scoffed as my feet landed on the floor.

"I don't even know why I'm saying this to you, you probably don't even fucking care" I snap at him. He didn't say anything and made my way upstairs back to my room.

I entered my room and jumped on it. I grab a pillow and throw it across the room as I groan.

Adaliah get yourself together

I get up, enter my closet and change into a brown biker shorts, a sports bra and put on an oversized t-shirt. I grabbed my phone, my headphones and headed to the gym.

I put my things on the floor, took off my shirt and went to the punching bag, and started punching it

I put my things on the floor, took off my shirt and went to the punching bag, and started punching it. My knuckle started to hurt but I didn't care, I needed to take all my anger out. I started punching much harder than before.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and separate me from the punching bag. I turn around to see Lorenzo, I roll my eyes at him, turn back around and start hitting the punching bag again.

This time he pushed me far from the punching bag. I glared at him, I couldn't control it anymore.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled at him, breathing fast.

"Can't you see your fucking hurting yourself" he hissed back

"Like I care, and why the fuck do you care?!" I yelled at him

"You know what, I try to be nice to you. My fucking man are looking for your sister and you know what I hope they kill your fucking sister." He yelled back.

He didn't just said that

All I saw was red, I slapped the shit out of him, kicked him in the stomach, which made him stumble back. I jumped on him and started to punch him. He tried to push me off but he couldn't.

I hear the door slam open and someone picking me up. I look at the person and I see my dad looking furious.

"Adaliah Cortez, Que carajos haces?! Porque le estas pegando?! "he yelled at me while he put me down across the room.

[Translation:Adaliah Cortez, What the hell are you doing?! Why are you hitting him?!]

I looked back at Lorenzo and saw him, holding his bloody face while glaring at me.

"He had the fucking audacity to say that they hope they kill my sister.HE HAD THE FUCK" I yelled back to my dad, he has helping Lorenzo stand up, he shakes his head, and I feel tears threaten to fall but i hold them back I then let a scoffed out.

"And if you don't find my sister dad, I fucking will and you won't see me for a while. Dad, if you don't get your shit together and actually look for my sister, I am leaving forever. I can't deal with your shit anymore." I went to walk away. I see Mom at the door crying.

"Adaliah please," she said sobbing, she tried to hold my hand but I yanked my hand away. I slammed my door shut. I grabbed a bag and started to pack all my weapons and clothes. Then mom entered my room and tried to stop me.

"Mom, I can't just let them do it, they don't even have any leads. I'm leaving and you probably won't see me until I find Estela. I'm sorry ma." I softly said to her and hugged her.

"Please just be careful mija, the Russians are dangerous. I don't want to lose both of my girls," she says as she follows me downstairs. I see Lorenzo and Dad talking on the couch.

" you won't lose us ma, I will find her I promise. I love you ma" I kissed her cheek, and I turned around to see my dad looking at my bags with a sad face.

"Adaliah where are you going?" He asks me as he gets up walking towards me.

"Cut all the sad shit, I'm going to find my sister since none of you had done shit" I grab my bag, my car keys.

I get in my car, turn the car on and head to my safe house.