𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

☆Edited☆

I have searched every perimeter of the club and still no trace of Estela

As I turned around I saw a man with a mask pointing his gun at me.

Before he could even pull the trigger, I raised my gun and shot him three times.

I approached him and removed his mask to see a tattoo on his neck, a Russian tattoo.

You have to be fucking kidding me, How the fuck did they know we where going to be here.

A black car pulled up to the front of the club. I pointed my gun at it not knowing who it was. The door opens when I see my dad coming out.

"Pa, la he buscado por todas partes y no la he encontrado. " I ran to him, and I started to freak out. Dad put a hand on my shoulder, telling me it was ok. Before I had an attack.

[Translation: Dad, I've looked for it everywhere and I can't find her.]

"Mija, you need to calm down okay? We are going to find her. I already set a Code red to our family and alliances." He tells me, after he assures me that he had set a code red, I calmed down a little bit.

A code red for us is when a family member from a mafia has gone missing. This code is sent to our family and alliance for help.

"Adaliah '' I hear a voice calling me, I turn around and see Giovanni running towards me.

"Giovanni" I looked at him and then at my dad. I saw my dad looking at him before giving him a nod.

Huh?

"Adaliah, my brother has found something" He told me, my body completely froze, my mind went to negative thoughts.

"Mija, I have bought you clothes so you can change whenever you can. I will go back home to see if they got something. '' He snapped out of my thoughts, I nodded. He kissed my head and handed me the bag full of clothes and other stuff.

He gets back in the car and I watch as the car leaves. I turn around looking at Giovanni.

"Where is he?" I asked him, and he gave me a nod indicating to follow him. I followed him and we made it to the back of the club. Where the back door is.

As we get closer I see Lorenzo holding something in his hand. When I reach him. I see Estela's family heirloom ring in his hand.

No no

"When I got here it was already on the floor. I have looked outside and didn't see anything" he tells me, I gripped the bag until my knuckles were white.

"It was the Russians." I informed him, not even looking at him. I grabbed the ring and headed to my office.

Once I got to my office I logged in to my computer and started to look at the cámara footage.