𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

☆Edited☆

Minutes before landing

I can't stop thinking of her smile, when Emma called her Zia. She looked very happy.

It feels good to see that Emma is getting well with Adaliah, since Emma is very picky with the people she trusts.

In the few hours they have known each other, Emma smiles every time she sees Adaliah, Emma doesn't want to leave Adaliah's side.

When Adaliah got shot, I saw fear on Emma's face, and when she burst the door open just to check on her. She is the cutest and kind girl I have ever met.

The pilot announces that we will be landing in a few seconds, so I get up and walk to the bedroom to check on the girls. I open the door and see Adaliah tickling Emma.

Emma is laughing so hard; I lean on the door frame and smile at the two of them. Few minutes later, Emma noticed me and asked me for help.

"Zio!Zio! Help me!" Emma laughed, she tried to block Adaliah's arm, but she couldn't "Oh no my princes need help!" I get on the bed "Amore, leave my baby alone" I grab Emma and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Princess let's tickle Zia Liah" I whisper to Emma, before she looks at me and nods. She unwraps her and moves towards Adaliah.

She looks at me and nods, that's when we attack Adaliah and tickle her. Adaliah laughs and tries not to move too much because her leg.

"Emma! You betrayed me!" Adaliah laughed, Emma and I kept tickling her and laughed at the same time. Then I see Adaliah's face scrunch up, I stop. "Okay Emma that's enough" I say, Emma stops and looks at Adaliah.

"Emma, come on. We are going to land" A voice said behind me, I turned around and saw that Alessia was in the room. Emma gives Adaliah a kiss on the cheek before giving me one as well.

She carefully gets down off the bed and runs into Alessia's arm. Alessia closes the door behind her as she leaves. I turn around and give my attention to Adaliah.

"Did we hurt you?" I asked her as I grabbed her hand and creased my thumb through her knuckles. "I moved my leg again but am fine. Don't worry" she reassured me. "I came to check, because we are landing. I need to carry you to the seat." I said, she nodded and let go of my hand.

I stood up and carefully placed one of my hands under her legs while the other one held her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest.

I carefully opened the door and walked out. I talked towards one of the seats and placed Adaliah on the seat before taking a seat next to her.

Then we hit land. We wait for a couple of minutes for the pilot announcement.