𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

☆Edited☆

I left the room, not wanting to look at him anymore

I left the room, not wanting to look at him anymore. Who does he think he is? He isn't my dad to be ordering me around and telling me where I should go.

I wait for the elevator to come up. I don't know where I am going. It is currently almost 4:00 a.m. The terrace is closed; they don't open until 7:00 a.m., which is when breakfast starts.

Once the elevator doors open, I get in and press the lobby button. I waited for a few minutes, and the elevator doors opened, revealing the lobby. I sit on a large couch, which has a couple of pillows for decoration.

I looked down on the floor, thinking about my sister and how she protected Alessia and Emma. She let them take her again just to protect them.

She may not know the person, but if they are in danger, she will put herself at risk and help them.

She's too kind for this world, her dream when she was a kid was to be a teacher, she loved little kids. But this cruel world had other plans for her.

Me and my dad really didn't want her to be involved with the mafia. But after we lost half of our team. It was hard to hire people, and they needed to go through the whole training.

Estela offered herself to help, to hack or be a sniper, but me and dad both denied. Until she convinced us, after training her, she is the best hacker and the best sniper in our team now.

I was pulled out of the thoughts when my phone rang. I pulled out my phone from my pockets and saw that Kai had texted me.

Why is he texting me at this hour?

Kai:Adaliah, I need to tell you something is urgent.

Me:Kai, what's happening why are you texting me at this hour?

Kai: Is the russians

Me: What? What happened?

Kai: Do you remember the map that one of the guys showed you on the plane?

Me: Yes, why?

Kai: Well, that map is where they were.

Me:What do you mean they "where''?

Kai:They have changed location. They must know that you're in Russia.

Me:Fucking hell, do you know where they are?

Kai: That's what I am working on.

Kai:Carlos contacted me saying they were leaving that wearhouse but didn't say where they were going.

Me:Alright, text me or call me when you get the location

Kai: I will, stay safe Adaliah