𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

☆Edited☆

I can't believe her; she just left me hard in the fucking elevator

I can't believe her; she just left me hard in the fucking elevator. With another girl who is eye-fucking me.

She looked innocent, but when Adaliah left, she came closer to me, raised her hand, and traced my arm muscles. Literally her boyfriend is in front of her.

"What is your name, handsome?" She whispers. I pushed her off me and pressed the button for the elevator to open. When the doors open, I get out and turn around to look at her.

"The only woman who I let touch me like that is my fiancee, " then I turned to her boyfriend and said "You should be aware of what your girlfriend does behind your back." I finished talking and left.

I make my way back to the room, and once I reach the room, I slam the door open.

A tiny scream was let out, and when I looked, I saw Emma hugging Adaliah. Alessia jumped off the bed because of Emma's scream.I walked up to Emma and started apologizing.

"Emma I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," I said in a sweet voice. She tightened her arms around Adaliah even more.

Then Alessia started yelling at me. I tried to speak, but she beat me to it. She started telling me she doesn't care if I'm mad at Adaliah, but I need to remember that she and Emma are here too. And now Emma is scared because of me.

I apologized once again, she told me not to do it again and went back to sleep. I went to the bathroom and locked the door.

I lean against the counter trying to calm myself down, my angry issues are getting out of control.

Then I started to hear a sweet angelic voice.

Is that Adalaih?

I open the door a little bit slowly and see Adaliah singing to Emma so she can fall asleep. She has an amazing voice, I started to get this weird feeling on my stomach.

I closed the door, went to the sink and splashed water on my face.

I turned around and got out of the bathroom, when I got out I saw Emma and Adaliah both sleeping on the couch.

I look at the clock and it's 5:30 am. I don't feel tired so I go to the desk, open my laptop and start working.

My phone started to go off, I looked over and saw that my brother was calling me.

I grab my phone and answer it.

"Lorenzo, are you with the girls?" he said in a panic voice

"Yes, why?" i asked him

"You need to leave the hotel now!" he told me, i got up and turned around.

"Why Giovanni, what the fuck is going on?" i asked him