𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

☆Edited☆

I woke up with extreme pain on my leg, because this girl right here moved her leg

I woke up with extreme pain on my leg, because this girl right here moved her leg. I look behind me and see Lorenzo sleeping peacefully, I tried to move his arm but he tightened his grip.

Fuck

"Lorenzo" I whispered, trying to wake him up, but he didn't move a single finger.

"Lorenzo" this time I raised my voice a little more. He groaned, but didn't wake up.

"Lorenzo!" I yelled, with that he woke up , and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Why the fuck are you yelling?!"

"My leg hurts so bad and your heavy ass arm was wrapped around me." He sat up, and pulled the sheets off me. He looks at my leg making sure that I didn't open my stitches.

"Did you move your leg?" he asked me, and looked at me. His eyes held worry, and something more but I couldn't tell what it was. " Yeah, I think I moved it like two times, while we were sleeping."

"Why didn't you woke me up? I could have helped you" he says as he cups my face. I shake my head "It's fine. I didn't want to wake you up" he placed a kiss on my cheek before getting up.

"Alright, Am going to get you some food" He said, I nodded before he left the room. That's when my phone started ringing. I checked the id and it was Kai.

Kai: Hey babes, how are you?

 "Hey, I'm fine"

Kai: You don't sound fine. Are you okay?

"Umm, so... basically I got shot"

Kai: What!? Are you okay?

I laugh "yeah, it was on the leg. But the doctor on the jet, he took the bullet out"

Kai:Oh god, without anesthesia? On the jet?

"Yes, apparently the Russians found our hotel."

Kai:  Damn, be careful

"Careful? My love I got shot, forget careful"

Kai:Anyways, How's the devil treating you?

"Well, we had some fights but something happened which i will tell you later."

Right after I said that, Lorenzo came into the room with a plate with food. He placed them down on the nightstand next to the bed.

Kai: Uuuu what happened? Did you guys fucked? Did you kiss?

"Kai! OMG Shut up"

"Kai?"Lorenzo said, he raised an eyebrow and looked at me.