𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

☆Edited☆

Adaliah woke me up at three thirty in the morning

Adaliah woke me up at three thirty in the morning. At first I didn't know why the hell she woke me up at that hour. But when I heard her say my sister's name, I jolted out of the bed.

I told Adaliah to put the phone on speaker, Alessia explained everything that happened, when they escaped to where they were.

When Alessia said that Estela gave herself up to protect them, I could see Adaliah's face starting to pale.

After getting changed, we make our way to the car. While Adaliah goes to the car, I go to the lobby where one of my men is waiting for me. When he sees me, he hands me the keys and leaves. I walked out of the lobby to the car. When I approached the car, I got in and started the car.

Adaliah started to track Alessia's location, few minutes later she found her location. I looked at her laptop and started to drive there.

We got to the shop, I gave Adaliah a gun and put mine on my waistband. We both got out of the car and made our way inside the shop.

Adaliah makes her way to the front desk to ask a man while I check the store just to be cautious. I went back to the front and gave Adaliah a sign to check the back. After she left, I took my gun out of my waistband and put it on the counter.

"Where are the girls?" I asked him, he started to shake as he saw the gun on the counter.

"How do I know that you aren't going to hurt them?" he said shaking

"so the girls are here"

"And I won't hurt them, because one of them is my sister and the other one is my niece," I added as I finished saying that someone yelled my name.

"Lorenzo!" I looked to my right and saw Alessia, she had small bruises on her arm, her clothes were dirty.

She runs up to me and gives me a hug, I hug her back. Even though she is older than me, I will always protect her.

"Are you hurt? Did you eat?" I started to ask her, and she looked at me.

"No, I'm not hurt, but I didn't want to eat anything there because I didn't know if it was poisonous or not but they made me do it," she said. I kissed her forehead.

"Everythings fine, you are with me," I whispered to her. She continues to hug when then someone yells my name once again.

"Zio Enzo!" a happy tiny voice yelled, I looked up and saw Adaliah holding Emma. She started to move in Adaliah's arms, so I took her in my arms.

"Hi princess," I said to her, she wrapped her arms around my neck, I kissed her cheek. After our little reunion, Adaliah suggested that we go back to the hotel, and both agreed.

Alessia and Emma both go to the back of the car, me and Adaliah to the front. I started the car and headed straight to the hotel.

When we arrived at the hotel, I let the girls get out of the car, while I went to get food for them. I need to see what the hell is open at 3:00 am.