𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

☆Edited☆

Ladies and gentlemen, we have begun our descent into Russia. In preparation for landing in Russia, be certain your seat belt is fastened. Please secure any of your carry-on items and pass any remaining service items to the flight attendants. Thank you.

Finally, we are here.

Victoria is still sleeping on my shoulder, Lorenzo is nowhere to be seen, and I am playing cards with Kai. After we heard the pilot, we stopped the game and started to put everything together.

I grabbed my laptop and put it inside my bag and did the same with my notebook. Lorenzo comes and sits in front of me. He looks at Victoria and looks at me confused. I shook my head signaling him to be quiet and waited for the jet to land.

After waiting for the jet to land, one of the flight attendants came toward us and told us that we can exit now. Now I have to do something I hate doing, waking people up. Especially Victoria since she is with me 24/7 she needs her rest.

"Victoria wake up, we are here" I whisper, she starts to stir, and she starts to mumble some things.

"Victoria, wake up we are here" i said one last time, she then wakes up and looks at me. She yawns and stretches.

"Im sorry, I slept on your shoulder" she mumbled

"It's alright Victoria" I assure her. She nods and gets up to gather her things. Me and Lorenzo stand up and walk towards the door where the pilot is there waiting for us. He looks at us and bows his head.

We got out of the jet and headed towards the black car, I opened the back door and got in. Later, Lorenzo gets in as well and goes on his phone.

I look out the window and see as we pass trees, then I remember that I had to call Mom. I grabbed my phone and dialed moms number.

"Hola mija did you land?" she said

''Hi ma, yes we just landed, we are on our way to the hotel now" I replied.

"Okay, are you alright why did you call?" she asked me

"First, I wanted to let you know that we landed safely and second, why did you fight with Abuela?" I asked her back

"Let's not go there Adaliah" she says in her warning tone, meaning that she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Ma, I just don't want this family to break apart just because I don't agree with the marriage and because I left to rescue Estela" I tell her

"Ma, please don't fight with abuela. You know how she is. Please"I add

"Fine, mija I will talk to her tomorrow" she lets out a sigh

"Thank you. Te amo mamá" I said

"Te amo mija," she said before she hung up.

I scrolled through my contacts and came across Carlos' number. Should I text him? What if he gets caught?