who's that girl?

Jungkook pov

Standing near the lake i was admiring the country who is said to be rich in culture and religion. It was already evening the sun was setting making it look more beautiful. Indeed India is one of the best country I visited. I was here for a business deal and an underground work so I can spend a little more time here than I spend in any other countries.

Slowly admiring the place my gaze unknowingly saw a girl , a beautiful girl laughing while having ice cream. She wasn't much tall , her bronze skin shining in setting sun's rays, her brown hair in a bun secure by clip and some small her on her forehead making her look like a child , not like other girls she was wearing dress but oversized T-Shirt and jeans with some sports shoes .

Her big brown doe eyes crunching du to her sweet laugh making me chuckle, her small hands moving as she continues to talk and laugh with her friends and in end those soft rose lips anyone could die to taste those lips .

I came back to my world when my friend jimin  fake coughed. “ she is pretty ” he said making me look at him and couldn't stop a grin forming.

“ Indeed ” i said looking back at her to see her pouting and making me grin wider .

“ you never looked at someone like that . You look at her differently than you look at others ” yeah she is the first girl who caught my attention for this long

“ how do i look at others ” I said still admiring that beauty and heard a chuckle

“ like you just wanna quickly end the conversation at never wants to look at them back ” he said as I just laughed a little

“ then how do I look at her ” I said still not ready to move my gaze

“ like you never wanna look away. Just wanna admire her all day . Keep her in your arms . ”

I looked back at him and then the girl . Maybe he is right it's just I can't move my gaze away from her . Yes I wanna admire her all-day and keep her in my arms protected. To see her laughing like that all-day.

“ did you fell in love ? ” he said but I just shrugged off my shoulders .

Once making sure that she reached her home safely I returned back to my hotel with jimin. I was here for around 1 month maybe I can just take out few hours to see her .

I got all the information about her  she is a college student who is in the last year of college. Her father has a shop of shoes and her mother is a house wife and her little sister is in school.

Now the thing I have to do is set a camera in her room to see how is she doing. After thinking for some minutes I decided that I would send her a gift which has a camera attached to her and will make it think like it's given my one of her friends.

I bought a lamp and attached a hidden camera and wrote the sender's name by her one of the friends whom she doesn't meet a lot . I hacked her friends phone and send her a message saying she is sending a lamp for her .

After couple of hours I sended the lamp ,  Soon she received it and settled the lamp giving me a proper look of her blue Room and her in shorts and oversized T-Shirt with hair again into a bun . “ isn't it beautiful ”  she said in Hindi. I knew Hindi as I have came her a quiet good time and my family was also a big fan of this country.

I started admiring her daily would stay out of her college when she enters and leave , would make sure she reached home safely.

But one day I saw her coming to her room looking sad that made my heart crack a little, that urge to just kill whatever is bothering her arises in me . Her precious tears started flowing out of her doe eyes, a little sob left from her mouth. My anger went more and more bad , I waited until she spoke something.

“ god please don't give us such problematic situation. You know I don't like suffering from financial issues ” she finally said the reason behind her crying and it didn't took me much time to understand that her father might be facing financial problems.

I called my mens and other team members.

“ jungwon , you Go to y/n's father's shop and buy shoes for all of us . Every men here . ”

Jungwon , my assistant nodded and left with two other members while I transferred one million rupees immediately into her father's account.