trust

Listen to me i  said as she  wiped her tears and stand there with her hands crossed around her  chest.  Ohh my love ......

Now what ? You still have something to say ? Ohh god she is so hurt . Wtf did you do jungkook.

Yes . Why did you hitted her ? I said as she made a poker face . 

Ask her . She said as i sighed

Y/n . I want you to tell me . I said as she rolled her eyes and told me what she said about me and her relationship. And everything. Did you trust that ?

I didn't but now i do .  She said as i pulled her body near mine with her waist . She kept her tiny hands on my chest trying to prevent closeness. But she can't.

She is lying jung- i pointed my finger towards her preventing to speak further.

Even if i had to choose between god or y/n's words. I would blindly trust her because i know her , her soft kind heart , caring heart . I said while looking at hana and now i was looking at my princess. Ohh my love. How could you think of me , choosing her instead of you . And why didn't you slapped her back ? Do you think pulling her hair is enough? Go slap her right now . Is this what you have learnt not to slap back  ? If yes then i need to teach you how to beat a person to deathI  said as she walked towards her and slapped her so hard that hana fell on the floor. You wanna do something else to her ?

Fire her . Her words are enough for me ..

You are fired. I said to hana while pulling y/n towards me .

But jung- i pointed my palm towards her as she stood silent and the signalled her to go out .

Sweetheart? She looked at me and her eyes got teary.

You @$$hole how could you do that . I felt like , i felt like i hugged her so tight. Dying she finally said as i pulled out. I kissed her forehead. She was shivering so bad . She held my face in her shaking hands and kissed me .  She desperately sucked my lips. My eyes left tears seeing her state. I pulled her more close and kissed her back with same passion.

I m sorry sweetheart. I didn't knew it would be  taken so far . I m so so sorry. She didn't said anything and hugged me as i hug her back.

Now tell me what happened between you and hana . I nodded and took her to her seat and kneel down after making her sit on the chair . I held her hand and told her every important thing . So you mean you never even kissed her ?

No Princess. Something always pulled me back . I always told her not to flirt with anyone else because i have a reputation there ,. She said that i am not romantic with her , I don't even talk to her , that's true because of my nature I don't talk to much people. She hugged me , i hug her back .

I m sorry ohh my y/n

You don't need to apologize it's my mistake i should have told you about her soon . She pulled out and kiss my forehead.

Jungkook. You are the very first man i m so comfortable with . Jungkook i setted a motto of my life that I don't wanna get in a relationship not because I don't need a man and any other reason. But because i m been hurt a lot of times and i don't have courage to get hurt again and gather myself that was the reason i was slowly becoming a reserve person. Please jungkook don't ever hurt me please don't. Don't ever break my heart and trust I can't bear it anymore. Protect me from everything that can hurt me .this time i pulled her against my heart . My heart ached by her words i can't let her see those files ,. She'll never see them I'll make sure . ..

Is that even a question? Of course I'll protect my world from everything. She smiled and attached our forehead. You wanna sleep? She nodded and i picked her up and walked towards my secret room in our cabin . I laid her down and opened my shirt but i saw her getting red .

Jung-jungkook i chuckled at her cuteness. Who would agree if i told anyone that she is the same person who is so dominant.

Don't worry sweetheart I won't do anything. The shirt is uncomfortable to sleep with . You want me to put on a T-SHIRT?  You won't be able to  control yourself from touching my so hot and amazing body she made a “ i m so done. With you ” face and i couldn't stop my grin

Ohh please i have a very good control on me she said with sarcasm .

Ohh yeah? I jumped on the bed while being half naked . Then come I opened my arms for her as she engulfed in it . I stroked her hair , she took my one hand , made me keep it up straight and started to play with it ....

I love you koo she said suddenly.

Koo loves you more Princess. I said and brushed my nose against her cheeks .

Koo will not ever hurt me she said

Koo will never hurt you Princess he'll not even let anyone touch you i said

Koo will never leave me she said

Koo will never leave you Princess. I said . She kissed my shoulder.

We'll go south korea the day after tomorrow i said

Okay she said and slept