jk pov

I reached my hotel room and called jungwon. Jungwon bring mark to basement. I said as i changed into some comfy clothes and drove to company's basement.

As i entered in a dark room i saw mark tied up to a chair and his face taped . I walked towards him and took off his tape as he screamed due to pain . Why did you bring me here jeon

Because you saw my girl lustfully. I haven't seen her in a lust full way then how dare you . Let me tell you what happens when you mess with me . I'll take off your eyes for eyeing her wrong, then I'll cut your lips and then rip off your d!ck . I said and he started begging for his live but i m not the one to spare specially in my y/n's case .

After hours of torturing him and finally killing him i got a bit of satisfaction. But still not fully i need to kill one more person for making my baby uncomfortable.

Jungwon. Y/n's cousin brother, in the morning I'll kill him.jungwon nodded and i left the place.

Coming to hotel room i logged into her camera to see her sleeping while hugging a big red teddy. I wonder when she'll cuddle me . My gaze stopped on the slipper i gave her , she kept it so perfectly as if they were decoration and then again my gaze  went on her as i saw a little movement in her and because of her movement her crop top went up revealing her pink br@ . I gulped snd closed the laptop i shouldn't see that .

In the morning i quickly got ready and drove to y/n's house , i already drafted her message that I'll pick her up . Parking the car a little away from her house as all the people living beside her eyed me specially those girls but i m loyal to my love .

I walked up to her room and as she saw me her smiled brightly making my heart warm shall we ? I forwarded my hand as she accepted and started walking.

Jungkook we both turned as  we saw her cousin walking towards us ,. Eyeing y/n even though she wasn't wearing something so revealing.

Jeon jungkook right? Ceo of jjk LTD he said as i chuckled

Jeon jungkook right? Ceo of jjk LTD he said as i chuckled. His family and y/n's family gathered around us

Took you alot time to get information about me . I said as he glared me and then again looked at lustfully. I pushed her behind me so she'll feel safe . Haven't you seen your sister? Why are you always looking at her ?

I haven't seen her whole . He came closer to me , i held y/n's hand making sure she is safe i bet she is amazing in bed , i wanna try it too but didn't got a chance of her on my bed- that's it i punched him i couldn't hear anything about my love. His father came Infront of me , i pointed my gun towards them .

You better stop talking crap about her or else all these bullets will pass through your small brain i said to her brother.

You bet that don't you she would be amazing and that's the reason you are protecting her . And y/n ?  You trust him ? He is a business man for him it's a easy thing to trap girls with their words and use them and then throw it away. Jungkook is also that kind of me- Okay wtf . Y/n slapped him so hard. Damnn i didn't knew she is so strong.

Don't you dare say anything about him ,he was the one to wipe my tears and give me a reason to smile , to accept me and not judge me , to see me as correct not wrong, who care about me . While you guys don't even care about me . You were wrong , you tried to harass your sister didn't you fell ashamed. You know what people like you deserve to die . Jungkook kill him and who ever tries to defend him kill them too

Your wish is my command. I pulled her near me , i made her hold gun and then came behind her . She shoots him with my help .

Nooo. Wtf y/n how could you do that to your brother, okay i understand he just tried to rape you but that doesn't mean you'll kill him his father said

Just tried to rape ? She was naive and he took advantage of it so now y/n has a strong powerful best friend so she is taking advantage of it . Come y/n let's go . I said as she nodded and held my bicep and walked towards the car. Everyone was staring at us and y/n's grip on my hand went tighter.

I made her sit in the car and drove off to company. After entering the cabin she was the first one to enter and i followed her , she stood in the middle and i came Infront of her opening my arms come here Princess as she let me engulf her small figure in my big arms . I gently stroked her soft hair as she cried in my arms . I picked her up and made her sit on table and let her cry in my arms .

Once she was calmed i tried to pull out but she didn't let me , looking up with her doe eyes i didn't did anything wrong, right? I kissed her forehead as she again rested her head on my chest .

Of course not Princess. You did best that you slapped him . I didn't knew my girl is so strong. I instantly regret saying that. She pulled out and stared at me

Your girl?

You are my best friend so you are my girl and i m your boy