cousin brother

I came up and started heading towards my room but my mom stopped me y/n this parcel is delivered by someone name junwom

Mom it's jungwon my mother mouthed whatever and gave me parcel. I took it and headed to my room . Opening the box i saw a dress and note “ i giving you this dress hope you'll like it ~ jungkook ” I smiled and took the dress . It was a bit revealing and i m not so comfortable with these dresses but i don't wanna disappoint jungkook so i wore it . Light make up , open hair , some heels and that's it

I checked myself in the mirror indeed very pretty dress but i m not comfortable but i can do this for jungkook, he comforted me twice a day , and now how could i deny his wish so wore it .

I came down after receiving his message that he is coming

I came down after receiving his message that he is coming. Soon his car stopped , he saw me and then my face . Change the dress he said as I stare at him confusingly.

But you asked me to wear it then why- he shushed me by Keeping his finger on my lips .

Your comfort is all i care about darling. And now i m asking you to wear something you are comfortable in it. I smiled and made my way back but stopped in the middle

Come with me what are you gonna do here he nodded as i started climbing up stairs but met someone. My cousin brother, he eyes me sexually making me uncomfortable and then went down back to his room . I looked at jungkook to see him glaring at him come jungkook he nodded and came .

Coming in the living room you can sit here till i change don't mind my messy house he nodded and sat on the couch .

I went inside my room to change

I changed into a floral long frock thing , i didn't needed much to change makeup as it was neutral already

I changed into a floral long frock thing , i didn't needed much to change makeup as it was neutral already. I just made a open hair hairstyles and changed into pink heels .

Coming out i saw jungkook talking with my mom

Jungkook pov

As y/n came out , i couldn't take my eyes off from her , even though she was wearing a simple floral dress she was looking goddess, her hair into an hairstyle with neutral makeup and pink heels . She can take any man to his knees by her one stare such an fabulous human she is .

I came back to earth when i hear her call me jungkook? How do i look ? Is this okay with the party?

I chuckled you look hella amazing y/n and about party you can wear anything you want i m there with you . Nobody will dare to even raise their voice at you she blushed making my grin wider . I just love when she goes whole red by my compliments and teasing.

I walked to her and gulped the urge to just kiss those plum pink lips , i wonder what would they taste like strawberry? Cherry? . I forwarded my hand for as she accepted it with a grin as we walked down .

Y/n a fat boy in not more than 25 came eyeing y/n sexually making my blood boil . He was looking at her chest area as it was a big neck dress. She came behind me indicating she is scared. I came behind her and snaked my arm around her collarbone covering her exposed neck . She flinched but didn't said anything

Her eyes are up there he looked at me . Just because of y/n i didn't did anything else untill now he would be lying dead in her feet .

I know where I m looking. He said and eyes y/n again . She tightly clutch my coat while looking down .

Yeah ? Then i guess you need to get your eyes checked he glared me as i glare him back with a smirk .

Why do you care so much about her ? Is she your girlfriend? Y/n you got a boyfriend. He asked i wasn't scared to claim her as mine and to get claimed by her but I can't right now because if i did i would lose her , the bond i got , the comfort she got from me and i would lose her forever.

She is that person one for whom i can kill anyone. Now don't ask me to prove it , you won't be able to see result. Let's go y/n we are wasting our time i said and held her hand as gently as i could not wanting to hurt her in any single way .

Bye y/n. He said as i just glared at him so intensely that he gulped.

I opened car door for her as she sat comfortably and i came to my side and drew off .  Who was he y/n ?

Just my cousin brother, he is son of my uncle. She was sounding down so i took the car on the side. She stared at me confusingly.

Y/n i know this might be uncomfortable to tell me and i understand that but remember in this world you have someone that can kill anyone for even raising at voice at you . That someone will choke a person to death if they make you uncomfortable. And if he does that again just tell me I'll make sure he doesn't have eyes to see you . I said as tears formed in her eyes ohh no no no no no don't cry .

Thank you so much jungkook  But why are you so kind to me , just to me she said as i stared at her

Cuz you are someone i don't wanna lose , you are someone who bought calmness in my life , who again made me laugh and made an urge to protect. I can't lose you y/n you are really important for me . She smiled and nodded. And what she did next made me speechless

She kissed my hands I'll always be there for you koo .