gigi?

Author pov

After y/n woke up it was already evening. She tried to wake up but a strong tattooed arm stopped her . She realised that her half naked boyfriend is sleeping beside her , looking like a baby with a pout. She peck his lips then his nose , cheeks, forehead and due to the tickling sensation her boyfriend woke up but didn't opened his eyes and let her peck him and do everything but after couple of minutes when he couldn't stop his grin he held her wrist and hovered above her . She gasped dramatically. My turn he said and started pecking her hold face , she couldn't help but laugh at the sensation.

After few minutes he was just laying his head on her chest while she was massaging his scalp. Ohh shoot i didn't did any of my work today y/n said with guilt.

Jungkook looked at her and said why to fear when your boyfriend is here jungwon will take care of it y/n laughed.

That's not fair I'll do it later in the night. Jungkook made a pout

You never listen to me . Stubborn. Y/n peck his pout .

But isn't this unfair love ? And what about south korea ? Jungkook got up from her .

Yes we are going but not day after tomorrow. We are going tomorrow morning around 4 he said and got up come let's go to your house so you can pack and then you can stay in my hotel . We can spend night together he whispered in her ears . Y/n slapped his shoulder what happened where is your dominant side ? He said and traced his lips on her neck and kissed it .

Jungkook let's go leave me y/n said and pushed his body. He nodded and putted a shirt and they left for her house

At y/n house

They both came , we both are going to South korea due to some issues in our main branch. Y/n will stay at my hotel room as we have an early morning flight and we can't be late . Jungkook said as y/n's parents nodded.

Jungkook's pov

She gave her parents a cold stare and walked towards her room to pack things.

After few minutes.

Devilllllllll!!!!!!!!! I hear a boy's voice whose age would be same as y/n .

Gigiiiiii!!! Y/n's voice echoed as she came running and high fived with that boy and gave a side hug to him .

I fisted my hand trying to control my urge to cut his hands . Y/n? Won't you introduce him to me i said

She nodded. Jungkook meet gigi i mean Gavin kind of my best friend and gigi meet jungkook my boss i felt a crack when she introduced me just as boss . My bestest friend, my safe place, my comfort place , a man with whom I have no feat of getting judged, a man with whom I know nobody can even touch me. I felt too overwhelmed with her words .

My girl

Y/n came to me and whispered something in my ear koo can we take him to South korea with us and my other friends pweasee she said so cutely that it was impossible to deny her .

But only if you promise me that those other friends are female . One boy is enough for me to get jealous. Okay Princess? She nodded like a child.

Gigi you should also come with us to south korea and I'll talk to my other friends too . Go back home a pack your things and come back.we are gonna stay at jungkook's room as the flight is early morning. That boy nodded and left .

Y/n left for her home , her parents for their room . I took advantage of the time and went in her room . She was telling her friends to join us . I waited but she took so long , i snuggled in her neck , she gasped but cooled when she realised it was me . Soon she hung up and i pinned her on the wall . I agreed to your wish. Now it's my turn . I said and started kissing her hungrily. She held my shirt's collar tightly, i held her waist and picked her up . She wrapped her legs around my torso, i pushed her against the wall more and deepened the kiss .

But the humans around us doesn't like me having precious time with my girl . Y/n ? A girl around her age knocked. Y/n looked at me and slapped my shoulder. Owww that hurts . Put me down idiot i understood and made her stand . She opened the door . And jumped over her figure . Heyyyy we met after so lond.   I missed you . She said and pulled out . That girl looked at me . Oh jungkook meet tiana my one of the female best friend. And tiana I'll introduce him to you guys together. That girl nodded

Y/n why are your lips swollen, it looks like you just had a blast make out session i smirked. That girl looked a her . I just had spick chips maybe because of it . It was too hot . Y/n looked at me and ohhhhb myyyy myyyy

Slowly those girls and that boy gathered. Y/n stood in from of them . One is uriel , one is tiana , one is amenda , and then that boy gigi . So guys we are going to South korea for 1 week and 5 days . Me and jungkook are going for some business work which will end in one day and the rest days can be enjoyed there . So we have our flight at 4 in the morning and we gonna stay at jungkook's room so we won't be late . So let's go . Ohh wait . I didn't introduced you to jungkook. Meet jungkook. Jeon jungkook. My bestest friend, my safe place. He is an angry bird but still too sweet . I chuckled at her words. Now let's go . Her friends walked out. After she and me .  I love you

I love you more i said as she chuckled.