ex

Here she was resting her small body on my big body. Kooo? She called me while resting her head on my chest and my hands wrapped around her body, head rest on her head .

Yes love ? She looked up with her doe eyes and met my lovely ones.

Don't you get tired? She said as i stared at her confusingly.

Tired of what Princess? I tucked her soft hair strand behind her ear to get better look of her angelic face.

Of me on your lap , i m fat don't you get tir- i kissed her gently as ever . How could she think of her as fat . She has perfect body , perfect as i saw till now . Perfect curve, small waist , little thick thighs, perfect round ass , small finger and legs , suckingly amazing collar bone , sweet cherry lips , doe eyes , soft hair . And besides that her kind nature, innocence yet dominant self , free soul , caring about other.

She herself don't know how perfect she is .

I pulled out . Look the body you are saying about, is my girlfriend's and soon to be wife's body and mine to make love . So I don't allow you to talk anything wrong about that body. You understand? It's mine to make love , mine to touch, mine to suck , mine to eat .my lips slowly made their way to her beautiful bronze skin neck so ready to be marked. I bited it and heard a knock.

Like why in this world does everyone like to ruin my precious time . I growled as she started getting up but i pulled her back . Sit she gave me a wtf look but i gave her a i m here look . She sighed as i made her rest her head on my chest come in . Hana my ex walked in .

She is my ex , basically ex fiance. Her parents tried to fix my marriage with her because of my high profile and because my parents agreed, i agreed too and decided to gave a little try . But she was totally opposite of what i like in a women . She flirted with every boy she met . Wears too revealing clothes, I ain't judging but a human should maintain a self respect doesn't matter if it's a women or a man . She always tried to seduce me and tried taking things too fast and when i stopped her she would argue and go away . I broke this marriage when one day i saw her having s€x with a random man of my company. When I ask her why she did that ? She said that if i don't fvck her she'll find a different man to getting fvcked . Then fine get fvcked by  him .

Her parents requested me to keep her in my company as an employee, even my parents asked for it and then I couldn't deny so i kept her .

She saw y/n on my lap and glared at her . You wanna get fired? She shooked her head so better stop glaring at my girlfriend else here is the phone . Just one phone and you'll be out of this company. Understand that? She nodded.

Actually sir mr kim is here to talk about something. He has been waiting for like an hour. She said as y/n shook up her head real quick.

Ohh shoot i forgot to tell you that mr kim is gonna come . I m so sorry kook so so so so sorry i pecked her pouty lips .

It's okay sweetheart mistake happen, infact i should have taken care of it too. You reminded me yesterday. She looked down and nodded.

I know she is sad so I slide my fingers under chin and make her look in my eyes it's not your mistake okay darling? She nodded with a little smile . Then i saw a burning human miss lee are you gonna watch me and my soon to be wife like that . You didn't learned manner?

She looked down sorry sir

Special one you stay here I'll see real quick what's happening there in meeting room okay? She nodded like a child as i patted her head and pecked her lips .

She got up and sat on her chair and I walked out of the cabin ..

Y/n pov

As jungkook walked out I started playing games on my iPad, miss lee was continuously glaring at me but i couldn't care less how did you seduced jungkook? Like he isn't one to get seduced so quickly.

And how do you know ? Have you seduced him before? I said as she smirked.

Yeah i did . He fvcked me after that so well . He literally made me see stars and his name was only thing i remembered and my name was the only thing he remembered. He always say that i have best body and none can beat it .  My insecurities went hard .

Is that so ? I walked towards her . Then what happened that he turned so rude to you ? You seduced any other man ? I saw her smirk fading and anger in her eyes. She slapped me .

And then She tried to hold my hair but thank god i have good flexes , i hit her hand back and then hold her hair what happened? Did i said too much of your truth? She glared at me.

You bitvh she said as i pulled her hair more making her scream

Not bigger than you . The door of cabin opened revealing jungkook.

What's happening here ? He said as i let go of Hana's hair . She ran to him .

Jungkook she hitted me and you saw how she holded my hair she said and fake cry .

I stare at her with disbelief how can someone be so fake . Jungkook looked at her and then me .

Well i don't expect him to take her side - what did you do y/n . How could you hit her ? Is this what you have learnt?

My eyes got teary . My heart ached . My mind has anger , regression, disbelief. I tried to walk out of cabin by passing by him but he pulled me back .

I m not done yet. I yanked his hand away . How could i love this man . He is not the person i loved .

But i m done with you . I said as he looked in my teary eyes .