apologies

I went to my cabin with y/n following me . She looks tired probably because of me i woke her up at the middle of the night but what was i supposed to do my nightmare was so bad . Basically i saw y/n found out that i stalked her and putted a camera in her room , watched her secretly. I know definitely she won't like it , she doesn't like someone seeing her without her permission. The person she trust the most is the one who lied the most .

She saw those files and she left me . I kept those file in my secret cabin so she won't find it . Hey kook what are you doing? She came inside with her genuine smile and made me forget everything.

Just remembering you i flirted as she raised her eye brows . She is being dominat and bold .

Ohh? What a coincidence even i was thinking about you . She said as we both chuckled.

Jungwon came inside the cabin after asking for permission. He came to me and whispered something.

Okay. Y/n can you please help jungwon with the presentation. ? She nodded as they both left and after 5 minutes a couple about 45 year age entered. I stood up and touched their feet as a sign of respect

They were y/n's parents

How are you son? I nodded and asked them to sit Infront of my seat while i came to my seat .

Thank you so much uncle aunty i m so grateful. But i don't think so you should have said that like you know what i mean it hurted her . I said while they looked down

I know jungkook but she is stubborn, she doesn't mind anyone's words but our . If we wanted to send her to you we need to be harsh with our words . I nodded, understanding them .

I understand uncle. I smiled and they smiled back . I received a message from jungwon saying that y/n is asking to come in my cabin .  I think you need to leave because y/n is coming she can't see you guys .

They nodded and stood up , they hugged me and left and after 4 minutes y/n came looking all sleepy making me realize that she couldn't sleep because of me .

She lazily walked towards me and sat on her seat , resting her head on the table she closed her eyes. I sat beside her on my chair and ruffled her hair , i m sorry sweetheart because of me you couldn't sleep

She hung up her head and stared at me and pulled me near her by my collar. Fvck . Why is she being so dominant? She looks so freaking hot . Stop apologizing will you? She said . My eyes fell  on her plum lips and i couldn't take my eyes off .

Make me i said and looked in her eyes . She came more close and more and more . My heartbeat went faster and faster and faster. She closed her eyes and i too .

But our precious moment got interrupted by knock on the door . We both flinched as i sighed and glared at the door . She chuckled bad luck, next time. Come in. She said as jungwon came in .

Now what do you want jungwon i said frustratingly. Why does everyone come here at wrong time ? I wanna kill jungwon so bad .  Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Umm i came to ask you guys if you want coffee? He said and his smirk . Did i disturbed you guys?

Ye-

No. No you didn't and yeah get me coffee,. You know how i like my coffee . Jungwon nodded and went away . I rested my head on the table too desperate huh?

Of course a beautiful girl like you kissing me . Why i won't be desperate. She chuckled.

Again we heard a knock and this time i know who it is . I shouted a come in as y/n's parents came . Her smile faded and her eyes darkened. Y/n dear . They came towards y/n as we both stood up.

They hugged her. We are sorry dear we shouldn't have said you like that . you don't know how worried we were .

Really?? I don't think so you even thought about me . She said coldly. I was shooked but i shouldn't interfere. You didn't thought twice before saying it , then you expect me to vanish away my all anger after you apologize to me .

We are sorry dear her parents wer also shocked. 

And I don't forgive you . I'll forgive you once my anger is gone but for now I don't forgive you and you can leave . She said as her parents looked down and then at me i gave them an assuring look that I'll talk to her . They nodded and went away .

She angrily sat on her seat , resting her head on the back of the chair . Princess-

If you wanna talk about my parents then don't, i m not in so good mood . She angrily said , her voice was reflecting her anger .

But at least listen to me - i tried to talk to her but she gave me glare and i couldn't bring myself together to talk to her .

I said i don't wanna talk about it. Leave . Actually wait I'll leave . She stood up and started walking towards the door but i pulled her against my chest . Leave me she struggled but her little body is nothing compared to me .

Let it out i said but yet she struggled

I m not a crybaby i can handle myself. I don't like being weak she pinched me and got out of my grip but i again pulled her pinned her against the wall .

You are not a crybaby. Did you get that? And crying doesn't show you weak but a human . It shows that you are still a human not a robot. She looked at other side trying to hide her tears . Baby? I opened my arms for her . She looked at me and then at ground. I thought she still won't hug me but she throwed her small fragile body on me .

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you so much jeon . When you didn't came to my life it was all dark ,now you are bringing light in it . I m scared that if someday you'll leave me I'll di-
I couldn't hear what she was going to say . I closed her mouth with my hands

Don't ever say that .. I'll never leave you Princess. She removed her hand and stared at me with her doe eyes.

Is this love ? Am i in love with you jeon? Tell me . She held me with my collar and pulled me near .

What if i say yes ? I teased her

Then kiss me like i m the most precious people in your life . Her boldness will be reason of my death

And what if i say no ? She pulled me more near her . Our breath fanning eachother s face and lips a centimetre away .

Then fvck me so hard that i can't even remember myself fvck i can't wait now ..

I captured her plum lips between mine