relationship revealed?

He picked me up and walked towards the bathroom. He helped me to clean myself and then wear clothes. I wore his sweatpants and that white shirt  , and again he picked me up , started walking towards my room  . I wanna stay with you. I said making him look at me

Should I make a U-turn? I laughed and shooked my head .

No maybe next time. He smirked at me

Maybe the next time you'll be under me . Moaning my name out of pleasure, eyes rolled back because my cock hitting your g-spot, your pusssy coming all over my cock-  I bet I m red

Jungkookkkk !! I shyly said and hided my face in his neck .  You are so shameless.

How can I not me shameless when I have this beautiful and sexy girlfriend. We reached my room as I opened the door to see my friends.

Y/n where were you? And why is mr Jeon carrying you ? Tiana asked

I looked at jungkook actually y/n got her legs twisted so I was just helping her .

And what's that on your neck she again asked

Uumm jungkook thinked for some answers

Me and jungkook are in relationship I said as everyone looked at me with wide eyes

Whatttttttt!!!!! They all screamed.

Yeah . Jungkook looked at me as n gave him a assure look.

Congratulations Everyone congratulated us . But why didn't you told us before .

Um I wasn't sure about your reaction so I thought I'll tell you once we reach Korea. I said as Tiana looks at me with a smirk

Y/n did you just had s€x ?? I knew she'd ask this . I sighed and nodded.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhjh everyone screamed.

Shut up guys everyone will wake up . I said

Okay now y/n you rest . You must be tired we'll leave . As they all left jungkook locked the door . I sat on bed and signalled him to come closer.

Yes my baby . He came and picked me up and layed on the bed with me on his arms . Now you don't mind me sleeping here . I nodded. And slept soon .

Next day waking up by jungkook's voice . I opened my eyes to see him all ready. Baby ? You up?? Wake up and be ready we are going out in 2 hours

Where are you going?? I asked while rubbing my eyes .

I am going to office for some important work will be back in an hour . He came to me and pecked my forehead, cheeks and lips.  Too addictive he kissed me for couple of minutes.

I stink . I said pushing him

No Darlin you don't. You taste delicious. Alright see you my world I nodded and waved my hand to him . As he went out of room after couple of minutes I woke up and got freshen up

After 2 hours .

Y/n where is mr Jeon ? It's been 2 hours he said he'll be back in an hour . Gigi asked me .

Now I also had enough. He isn't even picking up my call . I went to Mrs Jeon . Mrs Jeon can you please give me his office's address. She nodded and gave me . I drove to that location.

As I entered I asked receptionist and she said that he is in his cabin . Everyone knew me here as I was his assistant. As I was out of his cabin I head someone's voice. Jeon jungkook the mafia king. So nice to meet you .

What do you want ? This was jungkook's voice.

Your empire your crown your tag of being the mafia king . I'll destroy you completely and also will use your so called girlfriend y/- I heard a gunshot making me gasp .

I opened the door to see jungkook holding gun and that man laying down dead . The bullet went through his mind of eyebrow. Jung- jungkook.

He looked at me with shockness. Baby ? Wait don't imagine things . Hold on I ran away .

As I got into lift I tried to quickly close the door but he was faster . He pulled me in a hug but I pushed him away stay away .  your are a murderer . You are a mafia and not only mafia but the mafia king . You didn't hesitate to kill him . Stay away from me Jeon . You are not the person I loved. I guess it was my mistake. As the door of lift open I tried to walk out but he pulled me back and pinned me to the wall .

I know I should have told you that earlier. But I was scared princess. You are sensitive and I didn't wanna scare you more. And about killing him??  I don't care about that . He deserves it . How he dared to talk sh!t about you . I pushed him again .

That doesn't mean you'll kill him . And what do you mean by sensitive jungkook. You didn't shared your life's one of the biggest secret. You know what I break up with you. I can't stay with a murderer. I again tried to walk out but he held my wrist but I removed my hand from his grip

Y/n I could hear his breaking sound but I can't stay in a relationship with a murderer.

I reached back mansion. Everyone was in the living room. We are leaving for India right now. Everyone stood up .

Y/n what happened suddenly. Tiana asked.

Nothing just a small fight between us . She doesn't wanna stay here so nobody will force her . Our jet is ready. Let's leave  jungkook suddenly came and said. 

I m not going in your jet jungkook. I'll take the normal flight. I said being stubborn.

You are not going with normal flight y/n I can't risk your life . And I said what I said. He sternly said and walked away.i couldn't help but sigh and walk to pack my bags.

As I came down there was noone but Mr and Mrs Jeon. Mrs Jeon came to me . I understand dear that you are shocked that jungkook is a mafia . But trust me my child . He never killed a true person. He loves you dearly and whole heartedly. He is ready to give you as much as time you want . But please don't let him go . You don't know how rough his life was without you, you don't know how beautiful you turned it. Think about it. They both hug me as I hug them back .

Mom dad . Jungkook came . He hugged them too . Take care of yourself and something if happens just call me okay?? Byee I love you. They both kissed jungkook's forehead and then mine.