𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

"This is the story of how I fell in love with a Murderer..............
Yes...........”

“This isn't the cliche story where they both fight then fell in love and it's an end.”

“It's about fighting with those demons”

“If you know then you know.......”

She walked down the hallways as she took a long sigh. It was her last day of exam and now she can finally take a breath of relief. She always had been the top student of her class and why wouldn't she? she worked her ass off to make her parents proud. She sacrificed everything to achieve this title but now she just wanted to spend some time on herself or maybe someone

else? 

"Ariel!!! , what you doing girl??!!"

Gary yelled from behind. Gary had been Ariel's bff since childhood and they both are like twins but they do were missing the third member of their group who wasn't present in the university for some few days.

As Gary walked blabbering some things that how he made a cake for his bf and burnt the entire house Ariel was just lost in her world.

She wasn't the type of girl to crush on anybody because the only thing that she did was study, even though many proposed her but she was still single in this long run. Now, when she looked back she realized that how boring her life was but now she has decided.

"Gary I want a crush!!"

Gary blinked his eyes, words were not coming out of his mouth. He was shocked.

"Now"

Gary stood there dumbfounded and with a weird expression on his face he stared at Ariel who was looking at him with a determined face. Gary sighed and walked ahead while Ariel followed him happily.

As they both were walking they sensed some tension in the air. They noticed some students whispering and some running into a particular direction. They both looked at each other confused but their confusion was soon gone when they saw a boy coming their way and not gonna lie Ariel lost one of her heartbeat.

He was superrr hotttt. He was tall, pale, had black hair and he screamed dark aesthetic. He looked liked a guy straight out from a women's book. His features screamed etheral and his body was shaped like a greek god. He reminded her of chase atlantic songs............

Ariel stared at the boy in awe as the boy walked in the other direction. Ariel couldn't  believe her eyes, She never thought her eyes would see this kind of view but she sure was seeing this. Ariel looked at Gary with sparkling eyes and said with the most happiest voice "Gary who was he?"

Gary sighed, He don't know what to tell her but still he told her about

"Him"

"His name is Kai. He is in the third batch and is quite popular. He belongs to a really rich family, like really rich family. He is handsome but he is a playboy, the biggest playboy you has ever seen. He just plays with everyone and leaves them on the edge. He uses then to pass his time. He is hot that's  why nobody says anything to him but......."

He looked sadly at Ariel who was listening to him with great interest. He continued his words....

"You can't stay with him. So don't  crush on him."

Gary said simply as he reached the  handle of the exit door. Ariel whined asking him why?? but what can he tell her.

He was a Monster.

Ariel looked at him blankly. She was confused, this was the first time she ever laid eyes on someone but her dreams of staying with someone got crushed. She sighed while stepping in the bus with Gary. They both seated themselves at the back while Gary layed his head on her shoulder. He was really tired from University today. Ariel also layed her head on top of his head as they both stared into nowhere. They didn't spoke anything after that conversation. Gary slowly drifted of to sleep while Ariel's mind wondered to only one thing.

Why can't I stay with him.

She pouted at the thought of not being able to find the answer. She always had been considered the innocent one in the group. They all treated her like a baby even though she didn't like it a bit. Just for one time in her life she wanted to be an adult, a proper adult who wants to date someone, crush on someone, propose someone or get rejected also?

She just wanted to feel all of these feelings but she was always stopped by her bffs who just don't want her to get in trouble. They just just wanted to protect her from all the harms but Ariel she just wanted to let her guard down for the first time in her life.

A last question came in her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

Was it our First meeting or the........last?