𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

The whole world crashed in front of his eyes when he saw his love of life being executed.

She was finally proved guilty and was charged with murder and today was her execution.

He looked at her with blank eyes which were numb because of crying too much.

He stood there as she finally got hung.

He broke down completely.

His knees felling on his own as he took out the small bottle from his pocket.

I am coming ,my love.”

He whispered before chugging it.

Cold sweat breaks on his face as he breathe heavily because of the nightmare he faced.

He grabbed his temples massaging them. His phone rang as a big smile decorated his face.

Wait for me my love, I am coming.”

He smiled like an idiot before running outside to the car waiting for him.

He soon stopped in front of the hotel where he finally saw his love of the life coming out.

She looked soo pale and weak but she is still the most beautiful thing in front of his eyes.

Their eyes locked while shining with tears.

They both ran hugging each other so tightly that even air can't pass them.

Feeling each other's racing hearts while sobbing hard. He picked her up swaying her and in result she smiled like crazy.

He finally placed her down feeling a pure euphoria but she just smile.

“I love you.”
He softly exclaimed. She looked at him with sad smile before responding.

But first you need to know some things.”

Her serious voice made his heart jump. They both reached his home and freshing up.

She held his hand while they seated themselves on the bed.

“Kai, I am not what you think”

“Listen! I am not a criminal or something actually I am a spy working under the government.”

She stated with heavy breaths not knowing how he will react?

He looked at her in shock feeling a feeling he couldn't explain.

She was a Murderer

No no no no no no no no no no no no no

A secret agent??!!!

He was soo shocked by the surprises she give her in these days were soo difficult for him to digest. He couldn't believe he fell for a spy and now he even relieved herself.

“Yeah! I know it's hard to digest but it's the truth and this all was just a drama to save me from the underground mafia.”

She innocently stared. He looked at her with a weird face before standing up and pulling his hair.

“Wtf!!! Wtf!! Is happening? Like wait what? It's so messed up like what? Why did I get chosen for this complicated relationship like hold up!!”

He stated frustrated but soon his eyes lingered on her who looked down feeling a bit sad. He sighed before kneeling down before her.

“You know what.....”
He grabbed her attention.

“You are actually a robber who stole my heart so I won't let you go before giving you a.......”

He paused to look at her shining eyes which showed curiosity. He smiled.

“Life imprisonment with me in my this small jail.”

He stated which made her heart jump and her stomach filling with butterflies.

She grinned before kissing him deeply. He smiled between it loving each moment.

He grabbed her in his safe embrace and passionately kissing.

They both soon parted grabbing each other towards a tight hug smiling sheepishly.

His words brushes her left ear which send her shivers and makes her excited.

“I think, I can love you.”