𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨

T.W: Mention of death threats and Pyschopathic tendencies

Proceed with care

Music played as everyone danced to the rythem. There were only two days left for the competition and new twist made them more serious. They were going to be judged by a really big choreographer and they all wanted to do their best.

They were done when all decided to eat their lunch and meet their friends. Ariel hurriedly packed her stuffs because she wanted to meet her friends.

Kai frowned as he saw her leaving in hurry. She never stayed there after the practice and it bugged him for no reason.

“You wanted to go with her, right.” Roy asked with a mischievous smile. Kai glared at him before leaving and Roy laughed his ass out.

They walked in the canteen spotting Ariel searching someone. They went to him as Roy started the conversation.

What happened beanie baby?” He asked as he felt Kai gritting his teeth. The new nickname was a little odd for him. Roy smirked and enjoyed the drama. He was about to tease him more but stopped when the trio heared voices.

Hello losers!!”

A voice grabbed their attention. Roy immediately knew who it was. She was Candace from the opposing team and she was here to tease them

“Well the only losers here are You guys” Roy sassily said as she gritted her teeth ready to throw a fight but stopped when a voice yelled.

“You guys stop fighting and first help me find my friends!!!!” Ariel yelled and they both got schocked seeing the anger of the junior. They both nervously smiled and started finding her friends when they soon spotted them sitting.

Ariel thanked them with an angelic smile and hopped towards her friends like a rabbit and they both stared at her in awe.

************************************

They all were practicing again with great focus. They all were completely ready just some few perfections and they were ready to win.

Ariel also was doing her best same with Kai. They both were the highlight and they needed to do the best.

It was just some music and there footsteps which were surrounding the room but soon someone crashed into the room.

It was Rem.

He angrily marched towards Ariel as he yelled at her.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK. YOU WERE DOING WITHOUT ME HUH!!!!” He screamed and everyone there got scared. Kai clenched his fist ready to fight but Roy stopped him.

“It's their own matter. Let them solve.” He whispered as Kai tried to calm himself down.

YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE YOU BUT STILL WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HIM, THAT MF!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST PLAYED WITH ME!!” He screamed at her as she explained him softly.