𝙃𝙞𝙢

"What offer??"

"Well you know I don't like committed relationships. They are soo boring but I do like the fun"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, stay one day with me"

"What???"

"Yeah 24 hours are all you get, stay with me and I will do whatever you want. Like being your boyfriend for one day."

"One night stand huh!!"
Pain was visible in her voice.

"Kind off, what do you think??"

She went silent. He stared at her until she finally spoke up.

"I will take that offer."

He smirked while he gave her the instructions.

"Tonight 11:30 pm, at my place, here's the address."

He went close to her and gave her the card before leaving. She looked at the figure going away. She smirked while fiddling the card in her hands.

"Let's see it will be one day or a lifetime."

______________________________________

She reached there on the address clock strucking 11:23pm. She looked at her side to see certain raven head waiting for her.

He didn't said anything but just leaded her towards his home. She was mesmerized to see the interior. Whole interior was made of designers. She saw some special parts where she can see Chanel clothes hanging.

She never knew he had a hobby of collecting designers but here he was making his whole home a designer showroom.

They both went upstairs entering his room. Everything was Louis V there. Many designers were scattered and fresh smell of Dior perfume can be smelled.

"You can take a shower if you want."

"I want to but I didn't brought any clothes."

"You can wear mine, just select any which you want to wear." He said while taking a seat on the bed and scrolling through his phone.

She reached his closest but it was filled with formal dresses which were little uncomfortable to her. Soon she found a grey sweats with grey hoodie.

She went to take the shower and after sometime she was done walking out of it. He eyed her up and down. He never knew she would look this cute in his clothes.

He shrugged his thoughts which were dirty obviously and went to take a quick shower.

She plugged her phone with the charger before sighing. Soon he was also out with his hair dripping. He plugged the hair dryer drying his hair. He noticed the time which was
11:54 pm. Soon he was also done and.........