𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝

"Master we have done the work..”

“Is he alive?”

“No Master...”

“Good”

“Anything else we can do for you?”

“Just hail me as usual.” she smirked.

______________________________________

Ariel was done with her today's work but one thing was worrying her from the start which was someone's presence around her all time.

She was sensing someone always following her and today she was sure as she she saw a shadow hovering over her.

She turned back being alarmed by someone but the moonless night made it hard to see.

A small russle in the bush caught her attention and boom.....

A big man with a knife appeared in front of her ready to literally murder her but instead of being scared her blank face decorated her features.

The man charged towards him ready to kill her but he was soon pulled into a choke hold while the knife fell on the ground which made a clinking sound.

He was shocked because of the power of the girl as he started losing his breathe but still getting no mercy from her.

He finally let go of the hold but he was surprised to see the person in front of her.

It didn't look like her at all.

It was the Lucifer himself.

Her creepy chuckle sent shivers to him as he decided to just crawl away from there because his legs gave up.

Where are you going baby?? without giving your mommy a tight hug”

She stated in a pout and rather a cute voice which everyone were familiar of but her words were coated with bitterness and wickedness which he couldn't ignore.

He tried to run away but a sharp pang in his back stopped him he was shocked to see her stabbing in his back while he vomitted blood.

“Don't worry baby, it wouldn't hurt..”

She comforted with her dark voice and earned a yelp when she twisted the knife into his heart.

“It's just mommy's love..”

These were the last words he heared before passing out and leaving his soul on the spot.

It wasn't fun a bit” She pouted sadly while cleaning her hands.

Soon she took out her phone to text somebody and after sometime the whole place got crowded with some young people on whom Ariel had a strange effect.

They quickly cleaned the place and the dead body while she stood there checking her manicure.

“Anything else we can do for you master.”

A boy asked while bowing, a dark smirk crept on her lips while she responded with her dark, poison filled voice.

Just hail the Master Ariel”