𝙃𝙚𝙧

Kai entered the university with a really great headache. His hang over soup also didn't helped him to overcome the sickness.

He walked with Roy as he chatted with great enthusiasm but Kai was in an another world. He kept thinking about the previous day and his heart kept aching more.

He shrugged his thoughts while he wandered here and there in search of the precious brown eyed girl.

But.....

He saw the whole second batch empty. They both were confused but soon their confusing turned into shock.

“For their next semester, second batch got transferred into the new branch of the university to complete their degree from there.” A student announced.

Kai stood there in shock. Nor did he have a number of her, neither did he know her address.

He was confused. What to do? What to not? He was broken.

He sighed before turning towards his classes. Whole day his mind just wandered towards Her.

His side girl tried to cheer up and he did but his heart just wanted to see her again.

He reached his house feeling tired because of the long tiring day. He collapsed on the bed feeling his head throbbing in pain but he got distracted by his phone ringing.

“Hello!”

“Hello my dear grandson.”

“..........”

“Listen I know you don't like me but listen.....”

“I don't want to..”

“It's about your family....... listen son I am gonna die soon. I already have regreted my whole life for being the worst person ever but now in my last time. I want you to fulfil my last wish *cough cough*”

“What??”

“Complete your degree, take over the company and find a nice girl.”

“I don't want to”

“Please son this is my last wish you can atleast do this for me. Fine you can take my whole property but-”

Beep Beep Beep............

He ended the call with a frown in his face. How can he start a family without the person he wants to stay.

His mind was messed up with different kinds of bad thoughts.

He just wanted to escape this world and stay with her forever.

He realised that.

He won't lie to his heart anymore.

He won't lie to himself anymore.

He loves her.

More than anything.

He is crazily in love with her.

He punched the wall near him as he saw his hand bleeding badly. He pulled his hair in frustration as he cried in anger.

“No I will break her.”

“ I am a monster.”

“I can hurt her.”

“I am not good for her.”

“She deserve better”

He yelled at whole room shivered with his aura. He was a total mess that time but most importantly.......

He whispered that part his heart was telling to....

But I love her.”