𝙃𝙪𝙜

The day came for the competition. Everyone were busy in the preparations. The competition was just a source to invite someone in the university and there was he.

The most respected choreographer of all the time made his way on the sofa. Everyone welcomed him and he responded with a sweet smile.

Roy and his team were in the practice room getting dressed up and ready while Ariel was fiddling her fingers in nervous. Roy looked at her with a light smile before placing an arm on her shoulder telling it will be alright.

She thanked him before telling him the real reason of her worry.

“Umm... Actually I am worried about Kai. He isn't here yet.”

“Ohooooo someone is worried about someone~~~” He nudged her and she playfully rolled her eyes.

Gasped were heard in the room. They both sensed someone's presence and not gonna lie she literally lost her soul in the process.

There was Kai, not the usual Kai she had seen everyday with casual black clothing and messy fluffy hair which covered his whole face and sometimes eyes.

Today he had black ripped jeans on which complimented his thick thighs, his black shirt made his biceps pop up and not to mention top two buttons which were open for the sin. His chest showing and mainly his illegal forehead which showed because of his new slit back hairstyle.

Everyone in the room started drooling at the Greek god infront of him. His gym built body was perfect and not to mention his perfect face.

He ignored everyone walking up to Ariel who probably would have passed out if Roy hadn't held her. He eyed her up and down before snapping making her come back from heaven.

Ariel nervously smiled before Kai coughed. His hand made his way through his Jean's pocket taking out a black box which looked really expensive. She looked at him in confusion before he opened it revealing a silver, shining hair clip in the form of star.

Her eyes sparkled because she loved jwelleries. Her only weakness was in the hand of the person who makes her weak. He slowly took the hairclip and his hand went to her hair he slowly took some of her hair and clipping it back on the head with the clip.

Her stomach filled with butterflies as she felt the warmness in his hand for the first time. His breathe, his presence everything was really euphoric to her.

Everyone in the room gasped and he coughed gaining stares. Without saying anything he left a red faced Ariel.

Soon they even started and all the three groups did their performances earning complimentes and cheers.

Ariel stood their being insecure. Her breathe started racing as they called their name.

She went to stage took a deep breath as she tilted her head to his direction. He looked at her in a look that made her forget about everything.

She smiled and the music played.

.......

Their performance went well as only cheers were heard. In Havana song everyone losed their mind.

But now

It was time of We don't talk anymore.

Which only the two of them had to do. They both looked at each other and started dancing. The whole crowd cheered because how perfect they were but Kai noticed something.

He saw Rem in the crowd looking at them in anger.

He smirked at him but looked at her. He didn't wanted her to be distracted because of him. He thought about solution soon...........

In the middle of the dance....

He pulled her in a hug.

The whole crowd went wild. She hide her face in the crooke of his neck as her arms wrapped around his neck. He slowly made her hand on her arm which she responded with pushing him away.

It all looked like the part of the choreo. He was suprised that how wicked she was to recognise the situation.

They both didn't knew why the other did that.

The performance was over

And

They won

Especially because of the part they both did.

Roy was sooo happy and everyone thanked them for this.

Ariel's mind filled with the thoughts of him. She never knew he would do that but it happened.

The night came fast and they all started leaving after all the event. Ariel walked down the street but soon stopped when someone holded her wrist.

It was Kai.

He looked at him in confusion. The wind blew softly and the starts twinkled.

He looked at her intensely before putting a smirk.

“Do you like me?”

She looked at him in shock. She never expected that question but it happened.

She let out a small yes which he responded with a weird demand.

Come meet me at the central park on 7pm tomorrow.”

She was shocked but uttered nothing. He left from there.

.................

Soon the next day came. She went there according to the demand as she spotted him in the tree near.

He waved at her as she went there. He give her a light smile before telling her something she never imagined.

I am here to give you a offer.”