𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩

T.W: Mention of domestic abuse, family problems, stereotypes, mention of suicide.

Please, please please please please please please please!!!!!

proceed with care because these topics can be sensetive for some viewers who suffered the same. Some people can be reminded of their childhood trauma so proceed with care.

______________________________________

It was nearly evening and today they completed their last practice. Everything was good. The outfits, the positions, songs, and the choreo. They all were determined to win and they knew they would.

Kai left earlier today to attend a call whereas Ariel also packed her stuffs to leave but she got stopped by Roy.

Hey Ariel, wanna grab a coffee with me??” Roy asked and Ariel just stared at him.

.......

“So are you ready to win.” Roy asked while drinking his shake. Ariel gulped her bite of chocolate mousse as she responded with enthusiasm.

“Yes captain!!”

She smiled but soon Roy's face turned serious. She got confused but the question starled her.

Do you like someone?”  He asked.

Soon the whole air tensed up she didn't knew what to say. He stared at her intensely until she responded back.

“Yes”

“Is he Kai?”

Her eyes widened as she looked at him in suprise. He smiled lightly and told her the truth he was hiding all along.

“Oh cmon the way you act infront of him. It's obvious.” He said she blushed in embarrassment as she stared at her lap.

“Do you love him?”

“Yes.”

“Even when he is a Playboy?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah!” She said without any hesitation suprising him.

“He is a Monster.”

“But he is my monster.” She giggled.

He was suprised. There are always many girls crushing over Kai and he always had to interrogate them in order to know who will be his other half and he always failed. After knowing him none any girl wanted stay. It was the first time in his life he ever heard this answer from anyone.