1. Peter Parker

Narrator POV

We see a man. This man has on blue jeans with shoes, along with a black shirt under a Green plaided shirt, along with a beanie.

The face is shown, and is none other than Peter Parker.

It's been a crazy few months for Peter. He's still adjusting to being forgotten by everyone.

No one remembers Peter Parker.

Not his best friend, Ned.

Not his girlfriend, MJ.

Not Happy.

Not Pepper or Morgan.

No one.

Everyone forgot Peter Parker is Spider-Man.

The day he met Quentin Beck, was the start of this horrific journey.

From being manipulated, to being framed as a murderer, and being called a war criminal.

Everything's been down hill since that trip.

Peter stops at a grave, his Aunt's grave.

He looks down and everything comes back to him.

He remembers how May learned he was Spider-Man.

Peter turns from his door, not noticing his Aunt May walk up, as he took off his mask.

"What the-".

Peter's eyes widen.

He remembers how she threw a banana at him.

"You hungry?", asks May, as she walks in and throws Peter a banana, as it hits his face.

May chuckles.

"I'm sorry. I thought you could sense that, with your, Peter Tingle". Says May, as she snaps her fingers

"Please, do not start calling it my Peter Tingle".

He remembers the last moments he had with her.

"You listen to me. You have a gift. You have Power, and with that great power, there must also come great responsibility".

Peter nods

May nearly falls over, and she tries catching her breath.

"It's okay. It's just you and me".

May stops breathing.

"May.... May.... what are you doing May, would you please look at me, please?"

Peter releases a tear, but he wipes it away.

He them remembers meeting his Multiverse variants, and how they helped him through the grief.

"My Uncle Ben died. It was my fault". Says Peter Two

"I lost- I lost Gwen, my umm.... she was my MJ. I couldn't save her.... I'm never gonna be able to forgive myself for that. I tried to move on, I tried to keep going... I tried to keep being that friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, because I know that's what she would've wanted, but... at some point, I just... I stopped pulling my punches. I got rageful.... I got bitter. And I just don't want you to end up, like.... like me". Says Peter Three.

"The night Ben died, I went after the man, who I thought did it... I wanted him dead... it didn't make it any better. It took a long time to, learn to get through that darkness". Says Peter Two.

He remembers his anger towards the man who took her away from him.

"I wanna kill him... I wanna tear him apart... I can still hear her voice inside my head... She said, even after she was hurt, that we did the right thing... She told me that with great power..."

The older Peter variant looks at Peter with recognition.

"Comes great responsibility".

The two variants look at each other and nod.

Peter looks at them in confusion.

"Wait, what? How do you know that?"

"Uncle Ben said it".

"The day he died.... maybe she didn't die for nothing Peter".

He remembers when he finally got his hands on Osborn and nearly killed him, and how the older variant stopped him.

Peter picks up the Goblin Glider, and screams a hateful scream, as he tries killing him, but he's stopped by Peter Two.

Peter Two gives a look of understanding. After a few seconds, Peter lightens up and let's go of the Glider, and puts it down, to Peter Two's delight.

He looks up and around and finds an empty Cemetry.

"I miss you May. It hasn't been easy, but I'm doing OK. I know you're with Uncle Ben, and my parents looking down on me. I just wanna say. I'm gonna be ok".

Peter smiles, as he looks at Ben's grave, which is next to May's.

"I'm glad you two were my Uncle and my Aunt".

Peter walks away, and as he does, he gets a notification of a crime at a bank.

He runs off and changes into his new suit, and swings away, as the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.