4. Peter & Wanda Talk

May 7th 2025

Narrator POV

Wanda looks in confusion at Peter, wondering why he said that.

"You remember me? How?"

"Why wouldn't I remember you? Even if we only met for a few seconds at Stark's Funeral, I wouldn't forget you".

Peter looks around.

Wanda them remembers what happened to his aunt, and hugs him.

"Uhh. What are you doing?"

Wanda pulls away.

"I heard about your aunt, and I wanted to comfort you. I'm so sorry about her loss".

Peter looks at Wanda.

"I think we need to talk. Alone".

Peter POV

Wanda follows me to a nearby place and I order something to eat.

"I wanna ask, why were you suprised I remembered you?"

I look at her and look down.

"Uhh, well, a few months ago, Ibhad a problem with-".

"Your identity. I remember, it was all over the news for months, just for it to randomly disappear... what happened?"

I remember itball, like it was just yesterday.

"Well, sometime after having my identity revealed, I went to Strange to try and fix this, because nothing was going right".

The waiter brings his drink and leaves.

"We tried a memory spell to make people forget I was Spider-Man and everything about being framed, but it didn't work.... we kinda accidentally broke the Multiverse".

Wanda looks at me in a frown.

"I sensed something like that. That was you two?"

I nod.

"It was an accident. That was not my intention, anyways. After that, we had some visitors from other universes. Most were bad guys whi had fought other Spider-Man's in their universes".

"I heard about you fighting also".

"Yeah. I am was able to catch them and then I tried to help them, but it went terribly wrong. One of the visitors killed my aunt and I was blamed for it.... I felt alone and I grew a hatred for the guys who killed her".

Wanda looks at me in sympathy. I think she knows how that feels.

She holds my hand as my food shows up.

"I wanted to find him and kill him, but I didn't. I had help from other me's".

"Other you's? Oh, you me other Peter Parker's from other universe's?"

I nod.

"They stopped me from making a big mistake. I almost killed him.... I would've killed him if Peter 2 didn't stop me".

"Peter 2?"

I smile.

"We numbered each other after being so confused about who was talking to who".

Wanda looks at me.

"I know what that feels like. I did that when my brother was killed and Vision was killed also".

"I remember. I saw what you did against Thanos".

Narrator POV

As Peter eats, he feels a comfort to him. A weight taken off his shoulders.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad I ran into you. Talking about what happened took off a weight on my shoulders".

Wanda smiles.

"I'm glad you talked. So then what happened?"

"After helping them, the one who killed my aunt made the Multiverse break even more, so I made Strange make everyone forget me".

Wanda puts everything together.

"That's why you asked why I remembered you"?

Peter nods.

"Well, I remember you because I'm stronger than Strange and his magic".

"You are?"

Wanda nods.

"I'm a being who's power is stronger than the Sorcerer Supreme. I am The Scarlet Witch".

Peter looks in amazement.

"The Scarlet Witch?"

"A being that was a myth, but I was destined to become the Scarlet Witch".

Peter notices Wanda's tone.

"Is that bad?"

"The Scarlet Witch is destined to rule or destroy the world".

Peter's eyes widen.

"Uhh, hard pass".

Wanda cracks a smile.

Peter smiles also.

"So, If I my ask, why are you at F.E.A.S.T?"

"I needed a place to stay until I get on my feet".

"Why not go to the other Avengers?"

Wanda makes a face.

"I'm not ready to face them".

Peter is now confused.

"Why?"

".... Do you remember how just a few weeks ago,a monster attacked New York?"

Peter nods.

"That was you?"

Wanda nods.

".... I was going through-".

Wanda stops and remembers all the horrible things she did juat some time ago.

".... I don't- I don't-".

"Woah, woah. Its OK. If you don't wanna talk about it, I'm not gonna force you".

Wanda looks at Peter with a small smile.

"Thank you".

Peter smiles.

"You want a bite?"

"No thank you. I just ate before we ran into each other".

Peter continues eating.

"So, you work at the F.E.A.S.T Center?", asks Wanda.

"No, I volunteer there a few days of the week. I actually have my own freelance photography business".

"A photography business?"

Peter nods.

"I get paid to take photos at events I get hired for. It helps me pay my bills and stuff".

"That's nice".

Peter notices its almost q in the after noon.

"You want me to walk you back the F.E.A.S.T?"

Wanda smiles.

"I'd like that".

They both leave.

"You know what Peter, I'm glad we ran into each other".

Peter smiles.

"So am I. So, does this make us friends?"

Wanda smiles.

"I would like to be friends Peter".

Peter smiles.

He notices in a certain light, just how beautiful Wanda is, and his heart skips a beat.

While looking at Peter, he finds him very attractive.