2. Wanda Maximoff

Narrator POV

A red haired women is seen, walking down the busy streets of Manhattan.

She's wearing a black shirt, under a Grey hoodie jacket, and a black coat, along with blue jeans , and heels.

She walks around, trying to find a place called F.E.A.S.T, which she heard helps the people in need.

As she walks around, she remembers her journey from Sokovia to now.

She remembers how this journey of grief and pain began when she lost her twin brother Pietro.

As Wanda protects the Core, she senses Pietro's death.

She screams in agony and destroys all the Ultron boys heading towards the core.

Ultron lands in a bus after being thrown out of the Quinjet.

Wanda confronts him.

"You'll die if you stay here".

"I just did. Do you wanna know how that felt?"

Wanda uses her powers to rip out the power core of the Ultrin Bot.

"It felt like that".

She remembers the failed mission in Lagos.

As she carries Rumlow into the air, she loses control and the blast from his bomb hits the side of a building.

Wanda looks in fear, and covers her mouth in shock.

Wanda remembers losing Vision when Thanos came to Earth for the last Infinity Stone.

Wanda look on, as she blasts the Mind Stone, all the while, the other Avengers, are fighting off Thanos.

"You can never hurt me".

She starts crying.

"I love you".

The Mind Stone creates a blast, as Vision is destroyed.

Wanda falls to her knees.

"I understand my child. I understand better than anyone".

Wanda looks at Thanos.

"You could never".

"I do, but now is no time to mourn. Now ... is no time at all".

Thanos uses the Time Stone to reverse Vision's death.

"No!".

Thanos slaps Wanda, as she tried stopping Thanos.

Thanos grabs Vision and rips off the Mind Stone killing Vision once again.

Wanda remembers turning to dust, being happy to die.

As Wanda looks over at Vision's corpse, she see's herself turn to dust. Wanda looks contempt to die.

Wanda remembers confronting Thanos after she returned 5 years later.

Wanda lands in front on Thanos.

"You took everything from me".

"I don't even know who you are".

Wanda looks at Thanos.

"You will".

Wanda attacks Thanos, and destroys his sword and grabs him. She starts to rip apart his armor.

"Rain Fire"

"But Sire, our troops".

"Just do it".

The Sanctuary 2 fires at the battlefield.

One blasts hits near Wanda, making her release Thanos.

Wanda remembers how she accidentally took over Westview after being confronted by Agatha.

Wanda falls over on her knees and cries. She drops the deed to the property and releases her magic.

The Red magic envelops the entire town, and turns it to something out of a sitcom.

Wanda starts creating a Vision and her wardrobe changes.

"Welcome home".

Wanda smiles.

Wanda looks around and finds the  F.E.A.S.T Center, and walks in.

"Oh, hello. I'm Anna, how can I help you?"

"I'm kinda new to New York, but I have no place to stay, and I heard that this place can help with that".

Anna smiles.

"You came to the right place. Let's get you set up".

Anna sets up Wanda with a room, and some food.

Wanda has on gloves to hide her fingers. She still has the blackness of being corrupted by The Darkhold.

When Anna closes the door to Wanda's room, Wanda takes off the gloves and looks at her fingers.

She remembers how she tried killing an innocent girl.

"And, if we don't give her up, then what?" Asks Strange.

"Then it won't be Wanda who comes for her. It'll be The Scarlet Witch".

Wanda looks away and remembers how she ended up in New York

Wanda is seen, using her powers to destroy Mount Wundagore.

"I opened The DarkHold. I must destroy it, so no one falls to it's corruption, like I did".

From a different angle, Mount Wundagore falls over, but a small blow of scarlet is seen.

Wanda flinched, as she remembers waking up in the park. Luckily, no one was around when she woke up.

Wanda finishes her food and puts on her gloves, and she tries falling asleep.

She doesn't know if she can, because the last few nights haven't been good. She's been having nightmares.

As much as she feels the need to open up to someone, she doesn't wanna include them into her hellish life.

She feels she's better off alone at the moment.

She needs to be alone, to atone for her sins of the past.

All of them.