The trip

Sophia was highly confused. The first thing she remembered before it was all a blur was doctors yelling at each other before  she was kicked out of her mom's hospital room. Then, some strangers which she didn't know took her and her brother away from her mother's hospital bed. Currently, she was sitting on a helicopter with her baby brother right next to her with a lady texting someone nervously. Sophia stared at the helicopter with her big brown eyes before staring at her brother who was currently asleep right next to the unknown girl. All she could think of was how worried her mother might be since they were in the middle of the air going to who knows where these people we're taking her. They didn't seem dangerous but Sophia always kept her eyes on her 2 year old brother, Tyler who began to cry a few hours before they got on the helicopter. Her mother always told her that if anything or anyone tried to hurt Tyler she'd be there to protect him. But since her mom had been in the hospital her 6 year old mind was mostly focused on her brother and the doctors who'd take care of her mother. She stared at the window in the very fancy helicopter and saw how high up they were before letting out a whimper in fear and clinging onto her stuffed bunny, rose. Every since she was 1 years old her mind had a small memory of someone who she loved very much handed it to her before they left, little did she know that was one of her big brothers who would take care of her if they're mother ever died. Nobody really knew what happened to their father but all Sophie knew was that he was a good man who provided for their family. Sophia stared at the window once more and saw a very big and fancy city, it was nothing like her little town and felt a bit afraid for her brother Tyler. The lady who had been texting earlier picked up her brothers carrier gently and took Sophia's hand before walking out of the helicopter.