Oliver

"Come on Tyler, it's time to get a diaper change?" Oliver said with a slightly enthusiastic tone while staring at his baby brother, who was currently sucking on his thumb while resting on his elephant themed crib. Since Sophia was an overprotective sister and was still slightly skeptical of the brothers she hadn't seen so long it was a miracle if one of them could get a single minute with Tyler. Oliver just so happened to be lucky to find Tyler resting on his crib while looking around the room cooing to himself silently. He looked at his younger brother it awe and picked him up carefully before grabbing a diaper and setting him down on the changing station they had bought him after the first few hours of them moving in. The little boy reached his arms out to his brother while he changed his diaper swiftly and smiled a bit while staring at him. "Oh Tyler, your just the cutest thing aren't you? I'm so happy to get this moment to spend with you without your big sister yelling at us" he chuckled softly at the memory before changing Tyler's attire into some matching shark pajamas with the outlines of blue. The little boy looked at him and giggled a bit before squirming a bit on the changing table reaching out for him as if silently begging for his attention. The gesture caught Oliver by surprise but after a moment of calming down he carefully picked him out of the station and sat on the bed before rocking him back and forth. Oliver had not felt this beautiful moment of holding a baby in a long time he nearly forgot what it was like until Tyler and Sophia moved in by some miracle. Tyler stared at his cheek before reaching his tiny hand out to squish it a bit before laughing a bit at his older brother smiling. After an hour of just Oliver rocking him back and forth between laughter and bonding Tyler finally closed his eyes a bit and fell asleep peacefully while being rocked by his brother. The moment he fell asleep Oliver let out a sigh of relief and carefully stood up before placing him in his crib ever so carefully. After a minute of making sure he wouldn't wake up Oliver turned off the lights of the room and exited quietly closing the door behind him as careful as possible.