Happy family

"Everyone say cheese!" Zayden said cheerfully as the cameraman took the family photo. The family was currently at the cemetery where they had taken Sophia and Tyler to see her mother's gravesite and burial. Sophia smiled brightly during the photo before hugging her mom's tombstone tightly, imagining as if it was her right there. Tyler hugged her from behind and nuzzled into her clothes "mama here?" "Yes Ty Ty, mamas here" she muttered quietly before hugging him back. Oliver picked them both up and sat them at a nearby table where they ate in a peaceful silence. Tyler sat in between sky and his big sister while eating some fries. His teeth had finally came in and he was so happy to eat solid food. They had tested several foods with him but it seemed like fries was his most favorite food to eat. After everyone finished eating they threw away their food and got in the car before zayden started driving home. Sophia was glad to get this chance to see her mother with Tyler and her older brothers, it was refreshing in a way. During the ride she would play with Tyler quietly and nuzzle him whenever she fell asleep. Her brothers found it cute so they didn't disturb her at all. Once they arrived home zayden set both of them in their cribs before heading to fall asleep himself. Sophia would wait for the day she'd be reunited with her mother but for now, she'd be raised by the best big brothers in the world.